IDW's Dark Spaces: Good Deeds Coming May 17

Administrator
<p>Last year IDW started an anthology series of horror stories they call Dark Spaces. Each volume will contain one standalone character-driven story created by writers and artists that are fresh to the industry. Today IDW announced the second miniseries, Good Deeds, will be published later this spring. It follows the first mini in the series, Wildfire.</p>

The Art style is not for me I really don't like the coloring and dim looking character designs.

The King Of Blazing.
sink my teeth into this supernatural mystery! I love a good horror story, and IDW's Dark Spaces never disappoints. Plus, with Che Grayson working on it too, I know will be good.elsey Ramsay's art looks stunning, and I'm excited to see what she brings to the table in Dark Spaces: Good Deeds.

I have a soft spot for mother-daughter stories, especially when they involve supernatural elements. Rebecca and Cheyenne's struggle to fit in with the community already has me hooked. I can't wait to see how they uncover the mystery behind the town's strange deaths

I love that IDW is giving new writers and artists a chance to shine in Dark Spaces. Che Grayson's previous work with DC and Image already has me intrigued, and I'm excited to see how she tackles a horror story. Plus, with IDW's track record, I have no doubt it'll be amazing.

I will die at age 392
I'm a big fan of IDW's Dark Places series, so Good Deeds has my undivided attention. I'm curious to see how Che Grayson, a fantastic storyteller, blends a mother-daughter story with unearthly dread. Dark Spaces: Good Deeds looks like a fantastic addition to my collection of horror comics, and I'm always searching for fresh and fascinating ones.

The artwork here looks so creepy and that means that it does complete justice for a horror dark story. The story plot also sounds interesting and it would keep the interest alive in the audience to see if the mother daughter duo could reach to the bottom of the mystery and save themselves. Or did they too fall prey?
It would be bone chilling to wait and watch how the horror unfolds.

I'm praising its unique concept and emotional storytelling. The series has been described as a mix of horror, comedy, and drama. This is good news, I cannot wait to watch it when it is released.

DJ

The artwork here looks so creepy and that means that it does complete justice for a horror dark story. The story plot also sounds interesting and it would keep the interest alive in the audience to see if the mother daughter duo could reach to the bottom of the mystery and save themselves. Or did they too fall prey?
It would be bone chilling to wait and watch how the horror unfolds.
I completely agree that the artwork conveys a sense of spookiness, which would be fitting for a horror storyline. The plot of a mother and daughter trying to solve a mystery while also trying to save themselves adds an intriguing layer of suspense. It definitely keeps the audience engaged and wondering what will happen next. I couldn't agree more, waiting to see how the horror unfolds would be absolutely bone-chilling.

DJ

I have a soft spot for mother-daughter stories, especially when they involve supernatural elements. Rebecca and Cheyenne's struggle to fit in with the community already has me hooked. I can't wait to see how they uncover the mystery behind the town's strange deaths
Mother-daughter stories are always exciting and when paired with supernatural elements, they become even more intriguing. Rebecca and Cheyenne's journey and quest to unravel the town's mysteries. I am also hoping to see more exciting twists and turns in the story.