Magna Man and The Sublade Wielder: Henshin!

My idea is thus: create a brand-new, well told series which pays tribute to the legends of the Japanese superhero genre which came before it by utilizing the basic idea in a new fashion. That's probably been done before, but I hope my story has a few twists:

Magna Man and The Sunblade Wielder: Henshin!

A clan of ronin, once rumored to be more powerful than the Empire itself, barely clings to its remains. In the modern world, many have left behind the ideals of this group, who sought enlightenment through battle itself and thought of justice as the all too-fragile force which held civilization together, while many have simply gone to train in another land, leaving a lone young man of only thirteen years of age to carry on the traditions and protect their temples. While a protogee in the clan's legendary 16 blade styles and 3 martial arts, and wielding the Sunblade; a mystic weapon whose origins and powers remain shrouded in mystery and myth, he is arrogant and exceedinly loyal to his clan and its ideals, often prolonging battles with no regard for his own life and justifying the actions of his corrupt predecessors. As he comes across injustice in his homeland, he seeks to destroy it and its enactors.

Meanwhile, a 17 year old teenager; seeking foreigness and a new lifestyle, prepares to move to a new nation, yet is stopped near the airport by the most-feared organization of all, The Bizzare Union. Concealed as airport personel, the strange warriors kidnap the child and experiment on him for days at a time without the usage of any form of pain-reliever. Eventually tests are performed on this resillient young man, and it is discovered that the experimental weapondry and equipment they had given him were wholly unpredictable, and his execution is thusly planned. Stumbling upon the Bizzare Union's Science Lab, the Ronin quickly dispatches the minions within, and frees the young man. Noticing that the boy's health is seriously deteriorating due to the experimentation, the child Samurai takes the boy to an infamous scientist and threatens his life so that the robotics expert would aid him. Crafting a "Henshin " device which links the experiments and allows him to deactivate and reactivate his equipment, the boy is now indebted to the Ronin, and attempts to reconcile this by aiding him in his quest for justice as Magna Man (his name changes throughout the series)!!! Despite fearing for his body as it becomes damaged by the machines within, his lazy, care-free, reasonable, and strongly intellectual personality still shines through.

Together, the two fight the Bizarre Union's concealed warriors and other, more loyal experiments throughout Japan and struggle to get along as their struggle continues...coming to a fictional TV screen near you.

You like? :confused::confused:

Cyberspace Sentai Google V

A parody of sentai made by me and bmoney, it follows the story of a sentai team modeled after websites fighting the Haxxor empire, an army of genetically enhanced computer nerds who want to rule over the world's economy.

Skreeong!
Crossfire:Ultraman Magnus.

it takes place in my universe were anything and every thing is possible,but don't worry there will be some explainations later.

Last edited:
A simple passerby...
My idea was simply about a Kamen Rider who has been sent by God as a guardian of Earth. He was put to sleep 3,000 years ago after a battle with a demon. The demon, too is a Kamen Rider, but troughout the series, he will be turning sides. There are a total of 6 Riders which WILL make the sotry perfect. As of the opening, I have planned on using Blade Brave as the opening, but then changed my mind. I wanted Evanasence Wake Me Up, but then again it doesn't fit all those scenes in the opening. Now I think I just need the tune of Blade Brave and the lyrics of Wake me up... Is there any chance on doing so??

Promo: Kamen Rider Gadez

"It has been 3,000 years, Leo... You were put to sleep by Zacros." a woman was talking to a man. "I don't have a choice but to fight, as Gadez." The man said. "But you'll just die! There are 4 others too and who knows what will happen to you after all that battle!?" Woman exclaimed. Man got up and said "Only God does..."

*Rock song starts*

A Hero will be awakened...

*Fight scenes* 2 Riders exchanging punches.

Destiny will be fulfilled...

*Fight scene* A Rider henshins...

Revenge will be taken...

*Fight scene and song stops.* "I will take my revenge!!!" A black Rider exclaims and jumps high in the air and does a Rider Kick at a white Rider sending him flying...

*Requim for a Dream song starts at the Chorus and fighting scenes* Riders battle. 3 Riders were fighting one another. One Rider was holding a sword. The other were holding two. the sword clashes and the other Rider shoots them both with his gun.

"If it's what you want, it's what you get! Henshin!!" An organic belt appears around a man and he transforms. The other man standing there, grabs a Mantis from his pocket and let it bites him. A belt then appears around him and he changed the form of the Mantis and attached it to the belt and shouted "HENSHIN!!!" and he began to transform. The two then charged at each other and the fight began...

*Fades black*
*Song stops*
*Image reappear* 2 Riders are on their otorcycle. One is a black Rider with a red armband on his right arm, and the other is the white Rider with a red scarf. Both looking at each other, motorcycle started. A bird flew past them and they charged at each other. The black Rider lifted up his front wheels and the two jumped up in mid air performing a Rider Kick. *Fades out before they could hit*

*3 seconds of darkness and silence*

KAMEN RIDER GADEZ *Reqium for a dream plays again*

Be awakened and unleash the true power!!

Last edited:
BattleSuit Hero Dualion

I thought this up today while watching Jaspion & Gundam Wing.

A conflict has divided up the Human Alliances and the Administration of Other Beings. They are warring over ownership of Earth, the Human Alliance utilizing very subpar mechs while the AOB is using highly advanced bioengineered Mechakaiju, and there are only 4 people who possess the Battlesuits-powerful giant mechs with thinking brains that also act as carriers. The 4 people- A young 16 year old who goes by the name of Dualion, his father, a female warrior who as pretty much gone MIA, and a selfish half human named Gyan who wants his suit only for his own deeds. Dualion's father is assasinated through a strange parasie, but before he dies, he gives Dualion the ultimate key to fighting the AOB- The only remaining Advanced Human Combat Armor suit, a remnant of a forbidden science that was destroyed. Using electric pulses fired from his BattleSuit, Dualion can don his Combat Suit to battle the bounty hunters and Generals of the AOB.

Skreeong!
heres a preview of a story i'm working on enjoy!
D:The Begining

Two men in labcoats are walking down a corridor "I'm Sorry my friend i pulled you out of you work but i needed to show you this right away!"the tallest one said in a hurry "W-What is it? whats so important that it couldn't wait?"they walk in to a dark room,"Here it is" "What?,That Hologram?" "My friend take a closer look"the Tallman said with childish ecitement "Wait a minute,is this the experiment you were working on?"
"Yes"
"You've completed it?"
"Yes"
"But thats impossible"
"Obviosly not or you wouldn't be staring at it"
"But what if Rassilon finds out? I mean creating new life is forbidden..."
"Rassilon!? that fool does not understand my genius"
"But if he finds out about this,you know what the penalty is,right?"
"Of course i do!"
"Well there's no reason to go back now is there? what are you going to name them?"
"Right now as they are,they are Monsters,and they're Digital,how about Digital Monsters?"
"To Complicated,shorten it to Digimon"
"Digimon eh? i like the way it sounds"

Several Millenia later:
"H-HOW DARE THEY TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME! No matter,i still have you my Digimon, you will become the instuments of my revenge"
another person bursts into the room
"STOP!"
"You! how dare you show your face to me again after what you did?"
"I'm sorry,I'm so so sorry for what they did to you my friend"
"Pfft,how dare you call me your friend"
"Please let me help you"
"NO! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I ACTUALLY NEEDED IT!? HUH!? ANSWER ME!!"
"Please,just don't,don't use them as weapons"
"I created them,i'll do with them what i please"
"So is that why you brought them into this world? to kill"
"If i so wish it then yes"
"Then so be it"
"By the way at, the ceramony, what name did you chose?"
"Doctor"
"Hmph,thats stupid"
"I'm sorry but i must do this,you remember the penalty right?"
"You wouldn't dare"
The Doctor pulls out a sword but it is not an ordinary sword, and aims it towards his former friend
"OPEN!"
A large gate opens behind his friend
"NOO! DOCTOR I WILL ALWAYS REMEBER THIS,I SWEAR WITH ALL OF MY POWER I WILL ESCAPE AND DESTROY YOU AND THE ENTIRE PATHETIC UNIVERSE!AHHHHHHH"
And with that he was swept away in to the darkness. The Doctor walks up to the computer screen.
"Now what am i going to do with you lot?"

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
Re:GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Magiranger & Re:Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger

I am currently working on a remake of GreenNinja's "GoGo Sentai Boukenger vs. Magiranger". I just got to the part where Makito-san, Houka-chan, and Tsubasa-san saved Akashi and Sukura during the securing of the Midas's Gloves fight.

For my next upcoming fanfic, an alteration of Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger, but with the Bouken cast as the main Dekarangers and the Gas Drinkers as the main villains.

I might add them to Fanfiction once my current work is complete.

A remake of Battle Fever J by me:

Super Sentai the Third: A strange faction of terrorists has arisen, lead by their demonic deity Satan Egos(if this were a real movie, i'd have Shozo Izuka reprise his role:buttrock: ), they terrorize humanity with giant monstrous mecha, bizarre genetic experiments, and other heinous activities such as leader assasination. After Japan's prime minister is gruesomely killed by Egos' latest experiment beast, a new task force of Interpol and FBI agents who were stationed at different countries are summoned to form Battle Fever J. Their leader, a high-rank interpol agent(I'd have played by Isao Sasaki), has summoned them after overseeing their skills. The four main agents are joined by young Japanese-American graduate Diane Martin as Miss America. However, the team faces lots of trouble ahead, including some fatalities...

Skreeong!
i've decided to move forward with ultraman magnus

charicters you should expect
5 months have passed since the fall of the Enpera, life has slowly returned to normal, but not for long.

Sam Kojima: the main hero, male, 18, moved to america, after the tragic death of his mother,it left him sad inside, but continues to help others

Ultraman Magnus: a myterious ultra being, he is a mystery, Even to himself!

Nancy Hooper: a long time friend of sam, she moved with him to America after her father got a job there, she constitanly acts like a big sister to Sam

Team kaleD the local team they search for wierd things

Cyberus Corp.: a mysterious corperation led by professor Washu

Settings:

Seagull Bay: a fictional town, its like a mix of New York and San Fransisco, a peaceful city free of pollution

also expect cameos from past ultramen, Gamera, even Godzilla!
i'll post the first episode soon

My idea will be a Go-Onger Fan-fic featuring the Go-On Marines (a fictitional team I made up).