Professionally Insane
Gundam Fanfic alongside Kamen Rider Kenkage!

-Teaser Trailer 1-
Orbital Era 214...

Two-hundred and fourteen years after the end of the Colonial Conquest War of Earth... Which turned into much worse. It became the annihilation of the planet's population!

We see Earth ships ablaze, falling through the atmosphere, being blasted by Colonial vessels. Hit with missiles and railguns, explosions envelop the ships till they fall towards the blue planet before. Followed by the Earth's main space-station, and as they crash onto the earth, massive explosion blanket across far and wide, wiping everything away into a desert wasteland remains in its stead.

Now, the Colonial Legion has become corrupted, a tyrannical dictatorship. Its citizens living in fear, ever silent to protest against the Legion's High Chancellor.

But a few stand as the Resistance against this tyranny.

Mobile Suits of the same model, just in different colors, one white and the other mainly black, both with red search-eyes, battling it out in the depths of space. Wielding Coil Rifles and Coil Sub-machine guns, firing bolts of reddish-orange, tungsten at one another. A few of them have shoulder mounted weapons as well. Suddenly one-by-one, we witness their destruction as the battle intensifies.

There hope for turning the tide lies with Earth... and the First Mobile Weapon ever created!

An image of a woman in a large, grey, metal-tube with a glass window near the top. Several others looking in on her, with one being an older gentleman with charcoal colored hair, receeding at the sides, with a matching goatee. Clad in a large, brown, coat with pockets, a grey-turtleneck and beige pants.

~*~
Cut to a scene of him holding a grip on the side of the wall, as he's drug along through the air in zero-g. Lighting a cigarette as he goes.

~*~

Cut to a dirty-blonde haired, man in his late twenties, wearing a white, space suit. A scar over his left eye. Even for his young age he looks as if he's seen a lot of battles in his short time in the universe, like the older gentleman.

~*~

Cut to a pilot in a Mobile Suit, yelling at the top of his lungs as we moves the Mobile Suit around, as if firing wildly!

~*~

Cut to another pilot, in a darker, magenta pilot suit, sitting upside down in her cockpit. Her eyes closed tight. She awakes and cracks the kinks out of her neck.

~*~
Engines on a dark, magenta, Mobile Weapon flare up with blue, plasma flames.

~*~

The dark magenta Mobile Weapon is glimpse at from another angle, with a rather feminine appearance, but large then a Mobile Suit, and with no legs. Wielding two large weapons, one a heavy rifle and the other a Bazooka, it fires and orange-colored beam from one!

~*~

Small, shuttle-like, green, transport ships are struck by missiles and orange beams, exploding into a bright display, with debris flying everywhere.

~*~

On the bridge of one of the transport vessels, we see everyone in space suits, holding onto whatever they can for dear life.

~*~

Suddenly something enters the atmosphere and starts burning brightly towards the barren, remains of Earth below.

~*~

Cut to a dark, interior of a hanger, then to a CLOSE UP of the Japanese, Shogun-esque, Mobile Suit standing in the darkness. With a large, V-fin just over the eyes as they light up green suddenly.

~*~

MOBILE UPRISING
GUNDAM of the REBELLION

-COMING SOON-

Professionally Insane
Thought I'd just put my update in here, instead of my thread, just to not get anyone's hopes up just yet... well this post might. lol But Gundam of the Rebellion ep 1 is almost finished, only 6 pages left really. Though I may go through it and fix it up a bit... still my first Gundam story and well... certainly trial and error as I wing it. lol

Also started on Episode 08 of Kamen Rider Kenkage as well, and will be working on that afterwards... shouldn't take as long as Gundam. Hopefully. Had the idea of what happens in that episode in my head for a while and not winging it as much as Gundam. lol So don't worry... haven't forgotten or stopped on either. Just taking a while, so hang in there readers. :3

PARTY HARD
Coming soon to the Pretty Cure Fanseries community...

ShiningHearts Pretty Cure has been put on hiatus a bit (you can read it on Fanfiction.net), but this will be taking it's place. I hope you enjoy it.

-----​

Many years ago, before you and I were born, the world was created by gods.

And the gods that created the world created two rather important gods. You may know them as Izanagi no Mikoto and Izanami no Kami. They became the gods of creation, and in the process made Japan, gave birth to other gods, and eventually creating us humans.

However, Izanami gave birth to the deity known as Kagu-Tsuchi, the incarnation of fire. But that child had burned her deeply upon birth, and she eventually succumbed to her wounds and died.

Distraught, Izanagi killed and beheaded Kagu-Tsuchi, and in the process gave birth to many gods in the process.

But he could not live without his beloved Izanami by his side. And so he traveled to the land of the Yomi, Yomitsu Hirasaka, where all of the dead resided. He believed he would find his beloved Izanami there.

And he had. But the shadows of Yomotsu Hirasaka had hidden her from him, for he could not see her form. He implored her to return with him to the land of the living, but Izanami replied, “My beloved, I cannot return with you. For I have become one with the land of the dead and am forever bound by its soil.â€

Izanagi could not accept this, but Izanami appeased his impatience. “Wait for me, for I will ask permission from those of this realm to grant my leave.â€

And so Izanagi waited. And waited, and waited. He could wait no longer and followed after Izanami. Once more, he caught up with her, and lit a torch to see her again.

What he had seen instilled much fear within him. What was once the beautiful Izanami became a horrid grotesque corpse, decaying and rotten. In fear, he fled. Ashamed, Izanami gave chase after him. She sent after him her minions, the Yomotsu-Shikome and Yomotsu-Ikusa, as well as her own offspring Fuujin and Raijin, to bring him back into Yomotsu Hirasaka to be one with her forever.

Fighting off his pursuers, Izanagi escaped the Yomotsu Hirasaka and sealed it with a barrier that was to be unbreakable. Izanami saw him and what he had done, now separated from him for all eternity. Betrayed by him, she cursed him. “You foul wretch! If you leave me now, you will regret this for all eternity! For I curse you, Izanagi! I curse you, that one thousand of your living will die every day!â€

Knowing that this was the end, Izanagi countered, “And for every thousand you kill, I, Izanagi, will give life to fifteen hundred more.â€

The barrier separated them, and Izanami, no matter how much she pressed against it, could not reach Izanagi. She cried out to him as he left, but her cries fell on deaf ears.

That was the end of the legends of Izanagi no Mikoto and Izanami no Kami.

*****​

In the light of the full moon, a girl with long flowing silver hair looked down at the streets of Seitenka-machi. She was garbed in what seemed to be a navy blue kimono that was cut short at the thighs, tied by a silver obi-sash into a ribbon in the back. Its long tails flowed in the wind. Her sleeves were cut from the shoulders, held by straps of cloth as they dangled over the upper arms and to her wrists. Twin silver gauntlets wrapped around them at the wrists. The golden crescent moon, bent upwards, hung over her chest. In its center was a green magatama jewel. She bore an ornament over her head shaped like a crescent, met together by two clouds whose tails jutted outwards. Her eyes were silver like the moon, staring intently at the lit streets.

“Are you sure you know where it went?†said a voice by her side. It was a black crow, big-headed with a miniature body. Its defining feature was its third leg and third eye. “It seems to be rather crafty.â€

“In the end, all Yomi are the same,†said the girl as she flicked her long hair. “They crave nothing but the despair of the living by feeding off a host body. In turn, they inflict despair themselves with their newfound physical form. They are nothing but wild, savage beasts. And savage beasts should be hunted.â€

“Even if they are still alive in the inside?†said the crow.

“A human who is possessed by the Yomi no longer have the right to live,†she retorted rather coldly. “It is not my concern what happens to them. After all, all humans will die eventually.â€

“That’s cold. I don’t believe he will condone your actions, you know.â€

The girl scoffed. “He understood the deal we made. Nothing will change it. I will continue my mission. That is all I have left, anyway.â€

“Whatever you say, kiddo. Oh, there it is. The Yomotsu-Ikusa must’ve sensed your bloodlust.â€

“Confirmed. Let’s go, Yata.â€

“Of course, Cure Tsukuyomi.â€

And so the girl leapt from her high perch. In the exposed light of the streets stood a grotesque gangling figure. It wore a large cone-like straw mask and bore a samurai’s shoulder armor. It wielded a polearm with its blade fanning outward slightly. It gurgled and growled at the sight of Cure Tsukuyomi as it pointed its spear at her. In return, he raised her fists and took a fighting stance.

Then they launched at each other.

*****​

“I’m home!†called out a bright voice from the doorway. The girl who had just returned had medium-length black hair, her uniform that of a white and blue standard sailor uniform. She took her sneakers off at the door way and walked into the hall. “Sorry for being late, mom! I fell asleep at the library…â€

“Ah, mou,†her mother sighed as she untied her apron. “And here, I was wondering what had happened to you, Amane. You rarely stay away from home this late. So, what were you reading?â€

Amane Tatsunagi smiled as she placed her bag on the table. “Oh, just some history. I wanted to read the story of Izanagi no Mikoto and Izanami no Kami again.â€

“Well, don’t stay out to late next time.†Orihime Tatsunagi sighed once more as she poured herself a glass of water. “The office has been pretty busy with the recent beatings as of late. It’s been baffling us as of late, and we can’t ever seem to catch the perpetrator.â€

“I’ll be okay, mom! I promise!â€

Orihime looked at Amane once more. Behind her daughter was a portrait of herself in her younger days, and a man who looked just a year older than her. He looked like a detective, and she was in her police officer uniform in the picture. “Are you sure? Your father said the same thing, you know…â€

“I’ll be okay, mom.†Amane smiled brightly. She then turned to the picture she noticed her mother was looking at. “I promised him, after all. That no matter what, I’ll keep on living. And live every day like my last.â€

With a sigh, Orihime walked to Amane and hugged her from behind. “You’re such a handful, you know,†she teased. “Just be careful. I don’t think I can stand losing you as well.â€

“I know, mom…â€

*****​

In the darkness of a small room, filled with strange antiques along the walls and on the shelves, a man sat in the darkness. The only light that illuminated that small room, albeit barely, emanated from a small spherical jewel. It was glowing a bright orange, like that of the sun.

“Soon…†he said as he touched the jewel on the case it rested on.

In its reflection, which was once empty, revealed that of a girl with medium-length black hair, and a smile as bright as the sun.

*****​

This is a story where life and death battles against each other in the realm of the living. A story where three girls are chosen from the veil of death that hangs over them and become the warriors of life. A story where ideologies between life and death clash, and allies become enemies, and enemies become allies.

And in light of all this exists a single hope.

That beyond the throes of death is the will to keep on living.

And so these girls must become gods to battle gods.

They are the Legendary Warriors, Pretty Cure.

They are the Sacred Regalia Pretty Cure.

COSMIC SENTAI STAR RANGER

MOTIF: Space, and the Zodiac

For over a millenium the Star Empire has existed with a single goal: Find a planet which contains enough supplies of Spirit Energy which is a necessary power-source for their army. Then move on to the next planet and do the same thing, rinse and repeat.

But three normal high school students, chosen by fate (and know nothing about each other despite sharing a couple of classes) have to put their egos aside if they're willing to save their home planet from destruction.

Red Tiger

Green Snake

Yellow Horse

They are:

USHU SENTAI HOSHIRANGER!

White Mask
Ideas for GARO crossover Fan Fiction

GARO X Kamen Rider
OOO- Something like this but without Rooster Teeth‘s RWBY characters or characters from Code Geass. OOO gains the Makai Core Metal, you choose the color, its powers, as well as where it goes in the driver. Whether or not, Kamen Rider Birth and Proto Birth as well as CLAWS scorpion are to be included is also your choice.

Gaim- Something like this but with the focus a little more evenly distributed between the two series. Whether or not Kota (Gaim) is an Overlord, or even shows up, is your choice as the author. Please be sure to include usage of Lockseeds.

GhostXGARO: Makai Senki-The Man in the Red Mask decides to team up with the Gamma.Ghost gains the GARO Eyecon, Specter gains in the ZERO Eyecon and this allows him to use the Deep Slasher as a normal Specter, Necrom gains the DAN Eyecon. Ghost is not to have access to infinity soul

GARO X Super Sentai
Mahou Sentai Magiranger-this one is completely up to you

GARO X Yu-Gi-Oh GX
Although I like what another author has done, giving GARO to the main character, I would really like that to be a story where the GARO characters are actually cards something like this. You are free to either create an original character that has a deck the GARO characters in it, like in the story linked above or give the individual cards to per-existing characters. If you choose the second option try to keep the characters decks as close to the ones in the series as you possibly can. It’s up to you to come up with traits for the GARO monster cards, as well as any ‘support’ (spell and trap) cards, please be sensible.

GARO X Reality
A select few young adults in our world/universe have been given an invisible mark called “The Mark of Makaiâ€, The presence of this mark can only be revealed by a Soul Metal weapon or a Madou Brush it can also appear anywhere on that person’s body excluding their private areas, this mark is also a magnet for Horrors, drawing them into our world, which in turn draws the Makai Knights to our world as well. Once a person with the mark has been saved by a Makai Knight, has had their soul cleansed of evil, they are given a small portion of the knights power, thus becoming what is known as a “Light of Makaiâ€. They are given a weaker version of their partner knights’ weapon, for example if the knight is a sword wielder there light gets twin daggers at a certain point the light of any sword wielding knight (other than ZERO) gain the ability to merge their daggers into a weaker version of that knight’s sword as well as the ability to summon a weaker (lighter weight) version of their armor, this is a universal power-up.

any feedback on these ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.​

Last edited:
S

scikaiju

Against a black background a silver pin hangs. A gothic style face seemingly staring into the distance. It spoke in a tinny voice..

“Greetings humans. My name is Xypher. Now some of you are aware of the problem with creatures, Demon beast Horrors, in the east. And of the brave protectors, male and female, who fight them. But the horrors are a world wide problem. Fortunately those protectors are world wide as well, defending you in secret from these very beasts.

“Yes it can be scary, especially if you're in the middle of it like I am. You don't know where the Horrors will be coming from. Or if they will look like a complete stranger or some one you know and trust. But the one who created me said there was a saying in our order from ancient times, one that still holds true today.

“Now how did that go again? Oh Right.” The pin coughs a bit like it was clearing a throat that wasn't there.

“Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns. But by the blade of Knights...”

A silhouetted figure spins a double bladed staff over his head forming a circle that bathes him in light.

“Mankind was given hope.”

A Mini-Series

Rook: Knight of the Double Blade.

Opening theme – CFO$ - Catch Your Breath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY9tvUBCJsQ

Ending theme – Shaman's Harvest- Broken Dreams
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q_xzDMzVag

Prime
*Peter Cullen's voice*

300 hundred years into the future...

*Inception horn*

A new enemy is threatening to enslave all of Earth.

Will Virgo Zodiarts and his friends be able to put a stop to this madness once and for all?

*Opening theme*

<iframe src="http://www.nhaccuatui.com/mh/normal/llGSuS3CiC7D" width="316" height="382" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

THE NEW VIRGO ZODIARTS CHRONICLES

13681006_1269302559760727_9102998229915305844_n.jpg

Featuring:

- Tons of humour, interesting (but not over-the-top) drama and characterisation.

- Light-novel styled, dialogue-centric writing, for your reading pleasure.

- And last but not least, HARDCORE & EXPLOSIVE RIDER ACTION!!!!!!!!!

COMING SOON TO HENSHINJUSTICE NEAR YOU

Insane Fanatic Passing Through
Kamen Rider Future

Well, I'm still working on my idea, KAMEN RIDER FUTURE(仮面ライダー未来(フューチャー) ), which is about a futuristic Kamen Rider... in a mahou shoujo. Yup.

Takeshi Sonoda is a 20-something school teacher recently called to fill a vacant in the Chihouden Junior High due to a teacher entering in a mysterious coma. The first day of work ends up with him finding out the other professor is in a coma because his soul was taken by an evil swordsman boy, that five of his students are magical girls AND that his little brother had already been acquainted with them. Then he runs away, calls his horse, who is hiding for reasons (and yes, he has a horse, deal with it) and rides from the evil generals... only to run into a dimensional wall (Yes, THOSE walls) into the Wolrd of Rider War. Narutaki tries to stop him from getting closer (no that he'll be a good guy in the story, not at all), but he goes in nonetheless, looking for help. He ends up facing Decade in a duel, that somehow he manages to not lose, even with the Kamen Riders of Kabuto, Blade and even Wizard, until both guys are in a struggle of Dimension Kicks (Yeah, for some reason Takeshi can do Decade's Rider Kick, but he had only did twice, being that fight with Decade the second one), which then Takeshi turns into a neon colored laser-like kick and both kicks explode, with Takeshi getting unconscious. Takeshi wakes up in the backyard of the school with his steed and sees he has a belt and a Rider Card with no labels and only his face on, believing the white-clad man or the warrior gave him the power (it was the latter, of course, the former could only stare as Takeshi was sent back to his world with the card and belt Tsukasa put on him, screaming at the top of his lungs "ONORE DIKEIDOOOOOOO!"). When the generals find him again, he fights back and decides that, no matter what, he'll keep on fighting and that he'll become a Kamen Rider if he has to (yeah, Narutaki mentioned what Kamen Riders were before trying to stop him), decreeing by pure ego he was gonna be the Kamen Rider that would protect the dreams that aim to the future, naming himself Kamen Rider Future. And of course the label-less card with Takeshi's face becomes a KamenRide: Future card before it turns into the smartphone-like GEARS Line, which added to the GEARS Belt he had forms the GEARS Driver. After stating "Rider Henshin!" and triggering the transformation, he becomes his world's first Kamen Rider, the Light of Fate, Kamen Rider Future!

I'm working some info in the Tokusatsu Fanon Wiki, still working on it

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
Well, I'm bored. A while back, I had done some PR fanfics. I guess they've all been deleted from the servers, now, but I was never going to finish them, anyway, so it doesn't really matter. Anyhow, I thought I'd go over what I'd actually planned to do for them real quick:

This one is for--
Power Rangers: A.E.R.T.S.; Splice Wing (Goseiger)

This was kind of a reworking of a very old idea I'd had. Basically, it's a top secret, Warehouse 13-like government organization that neutralizes military experiments gone wrong before they hurt too many people or embarrass their country of origin. The name stands for Active Experimental Recovery Tact Squad.

It was going to start with a female agent whose been missing for a while suddenly returning & downloading files on tons of experiments from the corporation. She's discovered, however she turns out to be a cyborg working for another unknown individual. Several agents led by the "Hydro Ranger," (the company's highest field honor is turning their field commander into a Blue Ranger. At this point, however, there is only the one) Mick Pancielli, but she escapes with the documents. Shortly thereafter, very similar monsters & robots begin to appear. Mick tries to keep up, but his bosses soon realize that they need more rangers. Therefore, they promote three others from inside the company to a research & development branch, known by the code name "Splice Wing." Here, Benson, Ryleigh & Alexis become Rangers' Black, Yellow & Pink respectively. For Red, however, the leader of the wing, Commander Roth, asks Alexis to track down & recruit the previous Blue Ranger her older brother, Heath- who retired unexpectedly & has been in hiding ever since. Mick is a terrible leader & almost ruins the Rangers' chances of getting the first monster because of his harsh unwillingness to work with others. Heath almost refuses to rejoin, but the cyborg attacks them. Seeing his sister trying to fight her alone & realizing he can't run from this, he morphs, helps her, then returns to help the others defeat the monster & take over the team. Mick is offended, but also confused as to how to react as he knows & looks up to his predecessor. Also, unlike the others, he's been around long enough to know why Heath left. It also turns out that Commander Roth & the new Red Ranger went through basic training together & are close friends as well.

*The morpher would've been more of a black, brass-knuckle looking device with a black bar across the top, (similar to the handle of a pistol) a silver Goseiger insignia & a card slider. However, after morphing, the device would be replaced by the "AERTS Knuckle," the actual morpher from Goesiger, which would then be used as a card-powered energy weapon & summoning device from then on.

Soon after, the main villains would reveal themselves- a disgruntled former AERTS employee who both Roth & Heath seem to know & his two "Experimental" generals (The comet monster & the Buredoran (who is now a female robot) from Goseiger), with the cyborg character acting as a third general. Also, an actual military general would constantly be petitioning to take over AERTS from "Incompetent Leaders." It would be through his meddling that creates the sixth ranger (Gosei Knight) to show that his men can do with the Rangers cannot. The Commando Ranger (Gosei Knight) would be arrogant, until the cyborg steals his morpher & he is fired. Roth, however, offers him a second chance, turning him into AERTS Green. Together, the six Rangers steal back the Commando morpher & destroy the cyborg, freeing her from the villains' control, however he refuses the offer of his old position & continues to carry on as the Green Ranger to the end of the series. The General & Splice Wing then compete to create a powered up Ranger program. The main five Rangers, from this, gain Max-Def Mode. The General's "Super Red" & "Super Green" Rangers' morphers, however, are seriously damaged. They end up mutating into the blob & Bigfoot monsters & start a campaign of revenge. Also (trying to come up with a cool idea for AERTS Green & the movie special Megazord) A special Max-Def mode is later created for Green which finally gives him his own zord, the AERTS Vulture (Gosei Eagle), & an armored mode with special weapons & powers.

*Green's Max-Def Mode would be the same basic idea, but the vest would be the same blue-grey & silver coloring of his zord. Around the outer edge would be the silver, blade-like design on the zord's wings & tail. Built into the back of the vest would be a bladed fan weapon, designed to look like the zord's tail. When he wanted it, the blade-looking edge on the back of the chestplate would swing open on a hinge on each side (in the end, it would look like the edging continues up, off the shoulders, to each side) & the weapon would launch off the back for him to grab out of the air.

Around this time, the main villain tries an experiment to mutate himself into a super monster. He succeeds, but the Rangers stop & capture him. It's around this time that a new villain, Nonak (Buredoran Chupacabra) appears. We then learn that Roth, Heath & the villain all went through basic training together. the main villain had attempted to create Nonak & keep him a secret, but he got out. In a kind of Frankenstein moment, Nonak accidentally killed the General's daughter (hence the General being such an asshole). The monster was assumed dead, the main villain had been unceremoniously fired & Roth & Heath got promotions, however Heath quit AERTS shortly thereafter. Now, Nonak is back for revenge.

From here, everyone- the two remaining Generals of the original main villain included- band together to stop Nonak, who takes over from where the original main villain left off. The original main villain is actually still interested in revenge against AERTS however & tries to send his Generals off on missions. Comet guy is caught, thrown under the bus & destroyed. Blue, begins to note similarities between herself & Nonak & begins to have "Daddy issues" with the main villain. She eventually defects to Nonak's side. Out of the feigned cooperation, though, Roth's scientists & the original villain manage to create the Battlizer for the series, Sovereign Armor mode.

*Sovereign Armor mode summons the Red Rangers' four base Headers- Dragon, Eagle, Crow & Pteradactyl- which form the armor. A chestplate (similar to Mighty Morphin' Green, but Crimson colored & with a Dragon design) is summoned with the Dragon Header at it's center. It has matching armor for the forearms & shins. The Eagle Header folds out into a new belt which the other two Headers clip onto. He can remove & hold them (think Wild Force Red's Lion Fang) as melee weapons. They can also fire lightning-ish attacks. Plus, he gets a redesign of his primary sword weapon. In the second mode, the Dragon & Eagle Headers switch & the Chestplate opens up to make wings. The inside are Red & White & Eagle wing patterned & the Eagle Header attaches to a lighter, crimson colored vest

*As a second note, Commando Ranger would've eventually made a comeback. However, instead of being an actual Ranger, he would've been a remote controlled hologram-like weapon. Red or Green would carry the morpher with them, then activate & throw it to summon him.

I don't quite remember exactly what happens from there, or how I incorporated the remaining villains into the show (or how I killed most of them off, for that matter) but the finale would've involved Nonak creating Robotic replicants of all his different forms from Goseiger & leading them into battle against the Rangers. Meanwhile, the original villain would manage to turn himself into an even more powerful monster than before (Mons). AERTS would capture him, but while the Rangers were fighting Nonak, he would break out & kidnap Roth for his revenge. The Rangers see & hear the explosions in the distance as AERTS HQ is laid to waste. When they returned, the General has taken over & formally relieves all the Rangers of their duties, taking away their morphers. That would lead into the series finale.

I never published a single piece of this one. For whatever reason, there was never a single episode even made, but I had it in my mind the longest. I don't know how much time I have to tell you about some of the others, but I'll get them all up eventually. I'd made ones for Shinkenger (Power Rangers Eternal Sect), Goseiger, Gobusters (Power Rangers Vortex Shield), Kyoryuger (Power Rangers D-Gen), Gokaiger (It's out of order on purpose & if I ever came up with a name for it I liked, I seriously don't remember), To-Q-ger (Power Rangers Zephyr Line), Ninninjaa (Power Rangers Star Guard) & Zyuouger (Power Rangers Alpha Maul).

Last edited: