An introductory preview to my still unnamed SPD/Dekaranger crossover story.

Supreme Commander Horusian Numa-O was always busy as he should be, being the commander of SPD. He was getting reports by various SPD commanders on different agendas ranging from the need of additional manpower to reported Alienizer sightings.

I just wish that I give myself a nice, good vacation for once in my entire life away from SPD work.

"Commander." Numa-O raised his head in the middle of reading the reports to see a light brown-haired East Asian woman enter, wearing the white and light blue high-ranking officer's uniform of the SPD's Special Anti-Criminal Division or Tokkyo for short with gold badges pinned to signify the division's elite status. In addition, she wore black fingerless gloves. Her light blue gloves are neatly strapped on her arms without exposing the fingers, a standard mandated by Numa-O's predecessors for all active SPD personnel as part of their uniform. Numa-O stood up from his chair when he saw his visitor enter his office.

"Chief Teagle." The two saluted each other by placing their clenched right hand across the left side of their chest, similar to the Zogist salute. "Welcome. Aren't you suppose to be heading to Earth anytime today?"

"Yes, sir." Lisa replied. "However, there is something I need to ask of you."

"Oh yes." Numa-O nodded. "Your request on the...files that you mentioned in your report." The Horusian sighed before he sat down on his chair. "My apologies that it's not with me. I think my secretary has it with her and she forgot to give them to me."

"I see, sir."

"I'll alert Commander Fowler in New York City to let him you're coming to Earth."

"Thank you, sir." Teagle said to Numa-O.

"Best of luck to you." Numa-O replied. "I'll let my secretary know that you're coming out."

White Mask
Americain Oni 3 young adults form the USA (the Midwest) are chosen to become oni Kamen riders and start an american brach of Takeshi
PM me your email adress if you are serious about writing this story

Any Takers

Last edited:
Call me GForce. PLEASE.
Cade Riley...a confused, shy young man who adopts the identity of Kamen Rider Kiva, the masked superhero, to fight the Sangire.

Chance Riley...Cade's father, who, 40 years ago, was the original Kiva.

Kivatbat III...Cade's partner, who helps him become Kiva.

Kivatbat II...Chance’s partner and Kivatbat III’s father.

--PREVIEW—

"Hey!" he yelled, charging up to face the monstrous creature, which seconds ago had been Kyle Saunders.

"Kivat!" Cade commanded, raising a hand. Kivat flew at it, saying," Alright! Kivat go!"

Kivat folded up his wings as Cade grabbed him. The young man raised Kivat above his other hand.

"Bite!" Kivat exclaimed, chomping on Cade's hand. A stained-glass pattern went up Cade's hand, surrounding his face. The Kiva Belt formed on Cade's waist.

"Break the Chain, Kiva! Transform!" Cade commanded, placing Kivat into the empty buckle. The Kibuckle snapped and chains wrapped around Cade. Stained glass appeared to surround Cade for a second, before breaking, revealing a six-foot armoured warrior.

"Kamen Rider Kiva!" the Rider proclaimed, with a echoing, haunting version of Cade's voice. He walked down towards the Sangire, picking up speed.

"Let's ride," Kiva announced, before attacking.

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
I have three fan-fics. tell me if you want them here.

POWER RANGERS ACCELE-LIGHTNING:
(Based on Enjin Sentai Go-onger)
In a parallel dimension known as Gaia, the Gaiarc have destroyed the world known they were built to protect. Humanity is on the brink of extinction, banded together & fighting for their very lives. A new power has taken the throne- Empress Gaia Sapis! She knows the location of the Androfauna, bio-robotic vehicles that were used in war long ago- the predecessors to the Gaiarc!

*The ensuing battle for the five weapons called Androfauna resulted in AF1-AF3 being taken by the Gaiarc. AF4-AF5 were captured by the Human Resistance leaders.
In response to her failure, Sapis dispatches a garrison of Gaiarc with a mysterious device...*

In the town of Hawk Valley, CA, three teenagers walk right into a battle for the survival of another world- & soon realize that it's up to them to save theirs!

POWER RANGERS ETERNAL SECT: (already up on Rangertalk)
(Based on Samurai Sentai Shinkenger)
4000 years ago, an Emperor was betrayed & assassinated by his most trusted General. Five warriors used a sacred power to destroy that general & send his army into pergatory forever.

In the presant day, that evil has awakened & it's up to the descendants of those warriors to ressurect that same power & destroy the Ryuji for good!

POWER RANGERS A.E.R.T.S: SPLICE WING:
(Based on Tensou Sentai Goseiger)
6 mo. ago- a break-in was recorded at Active Experimental Recovery Tact Squad headquarters in Gideon, CA. Stolen goods- multiple files of disactive Experimentals from database.

yesterday, 0700 hours- an Experimental was spotted, Hydroranger dispatched. Experimantal described as a doppleganger of Experimental 62885, as described in missing file 72, but more advanced.

today, 1600 hours- Now activating Aero & Geo Ranger squads to help Agent Hydroranger with Experimental crisis. We pray that the situation doesn't worsen...

Professionally Insane
A human face is seen frozen still, surrouned by darkness with the expression of shock in full view as the pale, blue moonlight cascades across a sheet of ice. He is completely incased in it, frozen in time.

Flash: The same, long dark brown haired man lays on his shoulder on a comfortable, opaque bed, facing us. His eyes opened shortly, taking in his surroundings before turning around.

Flash: The ice prison continues to pull away, showing more and more of it.

Flash: Giant silhouettes of odd, bumpy, jagged and any other shape you can think of rampage across a vague landscape. The only light is the orange-yellow glow of the sun and fires rising up into the air, covering the stars in a black smoke. One of the monstrous silhouettes roars to the sky.

Flash: A large, black concrete curved cylinder floats through the silence of the pitch, black vacuum. It turns and drifts towards the moon, banging and crashing into other pieces of debris, some of it looking like asteroids... other pieces that of metal structures and even of frozen, leathery chunks.

Flash: A humanoid figure arises from the falling ashes over the burning land and with both arms raised, it roars to the high heavens.

Flash: Close up of the man's eye we see a twinkle of light emerging... getting larger and larger... While everything fades to black... except for that light.

Suddenly the tube explodes shooting a bright, ball of red energy rocketing down towards a planet that's earthlike.

"JIYAAH!!!"

(Cut to Black)

U L T R A M A N Z I A

For the lulz.
Here's my first attempt at a serious fan-fic. Hope it goes over well.

Kamen Rider Sekai
-Overview

When the gods created the earth and life, they were very aware of the great ability and harm their creations could cause. If ever a time came when the planet was put in jeopardy by the creatures themselves, they would have to be stopped. Thus, a fail-safe was created: The TenJin (Heaven Race). Resembling vaguely humanoid animals, their purpose was to intervene and punish those responsible for mass environmental or physical harm to the earth. They have had to surface a number of times throughout history (WW2 and Chernobyl were the most recent), often with heavy human casualties. In response to this threat the UN created O.H.M. (Organization for Humanity's Maintenance), a secret group that would forevermore be in charge of any and all Tenjin outbreaks.

In 2013, a nuclear reactor in the northernmost section of Hokkaido melted down causing horrible effects on the ocean and forever tainting part of the landmass. Their new target was set. Within two months they rose to the surface and started their campaign. However, there was one thing they didn't count on. O.H.M. had been studying the Tenjin for years, exposing weaknesses and creating countless countermeasures. The general public never knew of the dangers that lurked so near.

One fateful day, the truth came to light. A group of college students returning from break were attacked by a Tenjin resulting in the impalement of 22-year-old Hideki Angata. His life should have ended that day, but fate had other plans for him. O.H.M. stepped in and after a risky procedure, saved his life. Unfortunately, he was doomed to live the rest of his days as a half-Tenjin. Seeing the opportunity they had, Hideki was soon given a choice: Use their experimental exo-suit to combat the threat or simply give in and become one of them. He quickly opted for option one. He was given the S.E.K.A.I. (Strength Enhancing Kinetic Armor Interface) system and bestowing upon himself the title Kamen Rider would become a hero for the people. But soon he will learn there is always a much darker side to heroism...

How's it sound so far?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
A few days ago, I was wondering how I would have done the Kalish seasons in his place (Not counting Mystic Force since, besides the Daggeron intro & the finale, I liked it) & this is what I came up with.

Power Rangers Arrest Vigil- In deep space, an interplanitary police system has begun sending teams of Rangers to certain planets in order to apprenhend dangerous criminals... the first attempt was a success... until their ship crashed, leaving most of the criminals either dead or free & four out of five Rangers missing... The only remaining ranger was promoted to captain & sent to name a new team... on Earth. They are the Power Rangers Arrest Vigil. Part way through, after their mentor, Wolfe, became the sixth Ranger, we would introduce two more Rangers (Omega & Nova) who were still alive, as well as an attempt by the Earth team to go back to the first planet to recover an abandoned power-up program. They would meet & join forces, Rangers would gain SWAT mode & it would be revealed that the other two missing Rangers (Kat & Gold) are somehow being controlled & turned against the others. The finale would entail a realization by the main team that the aliens they're arresting aren't really the bad guys, but the people they themselves work for are corrupt. After convincing Wolfe of the truth, they are sabotaged, the criminals are released & try to take revenge on the Rangers, then they travel to headquarters where they free Kat & Gold & all ten Rangers defeat the higher-ups, who are thereafter replaced by the old team of Rangers. The main five leave behind morphers & go home.

Power Rangers Relic Recon- A long time ago, there were two wizard brothers. One tried to gain power by making deals with the dark gods & releasing demons to wreak havoc on the Earth, but the other brother stopped him & sealed him & the demons back in the Netherworld for eternity, the gate being held closed by a jeweled crown on a pedistal. In the presant day, the crown mysteriously disappears, allowing the evil wizard & demons to enter our world once more, but the good brother has been preparing. Using modern technology & hiding under the guise of a wealthy art collecter, he employs four of his people & his son to be Rangers, but his son isn't able to be one & settles as the company medic. Instead, the "Tomb Raider" who stole the crown is employed as the Red Ranger. Initially released were the wizard, a tribe of Ice Demons who are attatched to him & a separate tribe of fire demons. Also, a powerful demon escapes & tricks one of Relic Recon's scientists into believing that he is her dead father (whom he had killed years ago) & gets her to join him & build a robotic body for him to pilot. Later, the wizard's son becomes the Silver Ranger using the Silver Cross technology. The demon with the robotic body, them, accidentally releases the Shadowcats & then his "assistant" revives them with her technology later. The good wizard is eventually killed & the Rangers use a pendant around his neck to find a relic to revive him, a sword, which not only revives him, but turns him into the Sentinel Knight. I haven't thought of a good finale...

I also don't have one for Jungle Fury. Well, enjoy!

Boot to the Head!!
Well, I have an idea for a Super Sentai fiction story; the basic 'series' story skeleton is in place and the prolouge is completely written in my head and ready to be typed....

...as I haven't seriously written since 2004(the end of a 7-year multi-author story/M.U.D. hybrid known as the 'OtakuWars!' on the alt.fan.sailor-moon newsgroup), I'm a little, and understandably so, nervous about trying to break back into the writing game, so would this be a good thread to unleash the prolouge onto or should I create it elsewhere in the Justice Fiction area?

S

scikaiju

well this is basically the idea/promo idea, more people might see the prologue if you made a new thread for it.