Professionally Insane
The year is the New Constellation Century, (N.C.C.) 109. Earth's main, superpowered countries are now united under one goverment known as, the World Sphere Federation. They protect their citizens from the threat of other Mobile Weapons used by Independant Countries. Any sect found possesing Mobile Weapons is charged and... punished by W.S.F. Forces, under Federation Law which states: Only World Sphere Forces are permitted to have for the security and safety of the planet and its people.

Unsettled by the Federation's radical acts of their so called "punishment", a secret organization known only as "HIKARI" (Light), send in their last hopes for freeing the planet from the firm, unrelenting grip of the World Sphere Federtion.

Freedom is the right of all... and HIKARI will reveal that right.

Mobile Warrior G U N D A M - S

Professionally Insane
TRAILER...

Sitting upon the edge of a cliff with his back against a rotted tree, a young man of twenty looked out towards the snowy mountain tops with the orangey-red sun beginning to set. There was a rumble among the clouds as they started to turn dark; a few flashes of lighting illuminated them in quick bursts.

He zipped up his dark red, leather jacket and stood up. Picking up a long, rectangular black guitar case that laid beside him, he then started to head down a small, dirt path through the caverns of the stone formation. Somehow the feeling of danger crept up on the young man, forcing him to look around and move cautiously. Reaching into his right, jeans pocket, he found what he was looking for and pulled out a thin, red stick and pressed the small, silver, triangle button in the center lighting up the tip.

Suddenly two angled, triangular red eyes lit up a few meters up ahead, followed by a powering up sound and the whining of motors coming to life. Then soon after, a narrow ramp lowered and clanked as it hit the stone ground. Its steps were lit up with red lines.

Running his fingers through his long, brown hair he looked back at the setting sun for a moment, watching it finally disappear behind the mountains. A few rain drops struck his face, causing him to look up towards the darkening, cloud covered night sky. It appeared ominous and felt that way too as another bolt whizzed across the sky.

“I feel it… they’re coming,” he said closing his eyes for a moment then opened them again, turned and headed up the ramp into an open hatch. In the center at the back was a grey chair with unfastened, black seat belts. Keyboards, blinking lights and switches lined the sides just under large, square screens. They illuminated the interior of the cockpit enough to see, but the images were that of the dark, cold, cavern walls. He put the guitar case behind the seat and then sat down, buckling the belts and gripped the dual joysticks at the end of the chair arms.

Flipping a switch closed up the ramp and brought down another screen with a keyboard popping out. Punching in a few commands the screen came to life, showing the exit to the cavern, followed by the Heads-Up Display relaying data from the sensor grid about the surrounding area, weapon load out and power output.

Outside, dust began rising off the ground as the thrusters started up with a whine. Light started blinking from inside the booster nozzles, then suddenly white-ish, blue flame erupted in a blaze, forcing a dust cloud to rise all round and the giant machine stood up and lifted off the ground into the sky. Slowly the giant robot turned a hundred-and-eight degrees. A bolt of lightning danced through the clouds, illuminating the mainly crimson, sleek, humanoid frame before there was a bright burst from its thrusters, disappearing in the distance.

Mobile Warrior
G U N D A M – S

Lurker
Kamen Rider Vampire (a Kiva adaptation)
When a teen named Warren Carline and his three friends: Jeffrey Jackson, Janet Moseley, and Dave Turner go into the haunted house known as Castle Dungeon, a small bat named Bruce the Third bites Warren and gives him the ability to become Kamen Rider Vampire to fight against the evil Fangires. Will he save the Earth?
Find out on Kamen Rider Vampire
Coming soon to HJU

Well, quite frankly, I am not sure if I should call my story a fan-fic or a novel. The first chapter alone is like 15-16 pages long, so I am not so sure if I should post it here or not. We will see when it is done :)

Anyway here is the story:

Jake Edwards is the son of a world famous doctor, who has found cures for various diseases, including cancer and aids. How did he find these cures? No one really knows.
Jake wants to follow his father's footsteps and spends all of his time studying medicine. He is a proud young man, who sees the world as ignorant and hopeless - A world that is too small for him and his talents.

A mysterious plague is spreading in the east and Jake's father leaves immediately to investigate it, leaving Jake behind at their mansion.
Jake has confidence in his father, and believes that he can find a cure. However, after a few days, the media reports that the plague has gotten worse and that the eastern villages are holding Jake's father responsible for it, who has now gone missing.

Jake refuses to believe the accusations against his father and travels to the east to find out the truth and find out where his father has gone.
Upon arriving in the contaminated village of Hughesville, things get more mysterious, as the locals claim that the plague is part of a curse that is spreading throughout the land.
The curse is said to involve the spirits of ancient souls that were once sealed away by a warrior named Geist, who collected their souls in seal-cards to make himself more powerful. Geist himself was sealed away by dark magic, and was never seen again, but his name lived on in the east, and the fear of his return still haunted the hearts of the people there, who knew that his awakening would mean the end of the world.

The villagers claim that Jake's father used black magic to release Geist.
Jake refuses to believe in such nonsense and continues his search.
But then, one night, he is forced to eat his words, as a ghostly figure of a bug-like warrior in skeleton-armour stands before him...

So far, I have finished 3 chapters. I think I am up to 34 pages or something like that. English is not my first language, but I am lucky to have an English friend who is willing to "polish" the writing for me when I am done. I know how annoying it can be reading a fic with bad grammar and spelling. :)

Anyway, I hope it will be good. I am making it a bit different than your usual Kamen Rider story. Kamen Rider Geist is not the main character, and he only appears during battles. I wanted to focus more on Jake as he goes on his journey, where he gets involved in various murder cases related to the ancient spirits.

The other main character in the story is a young priest, who is also the second Rider. He claims to have been given his belt by God himself, and he is determined to fight the spirits and seal them for good, even though he has no idea how he is going to do it.

I am dividing the story, so that Jake and the priest get their own chapters without actually meeting. so I am basically writing two different stories that takes place in the same universe.

There are many villains in the story. So far I have 3 villain groups (4 if you count Geist himself, even though he is more of an anti-hero)

There are the spirits, who all have different methods of killing people. One burns people to death, another one drowns them etc.
They can not be killed and has to be trapped in special seal-cards that only Geist has.

Then there are the Ghouls, A group that consists of four members, with each having a special ability that makes them powerful. They claim to be the allies of Geist, even though he does not consider them as such.
They are the ones who seem to be pulling all the strings, and they obey a higher power, which I have not yet revealed in the story.

Last we have the corrupt organisation of humans, who believe that Geist is the key they need to unlock a powerful secret.

And there were Six

Heroes from six different backgrounds

Six from totally different viewpoints

Six from totally different cultures

Six will clash against the evil might......

of the Makuta!!!!

United under one and only one purpose ,

To survive and decimate the evil scourge.....

that will threaten and change both worlds forever!

If they don't kill each other first.....

Organic Steel BIONICRANGER!!!!!

On Sundays from 9:00 to 12 PM EST

Trust No One
Masked Rider Braver

An epidemic of biblical proportions... the dead rising to feed upon the living... People danced with the idea of the classic B-Horror monsters actually rearing their decrepit heads. However, the ignorant masses underestimated the shear power of a "zombie." Then again... their "zombie" doesn't match up with my "Ragean"

Yes... one thousand minions to every leader... I entitle you to that much power. And for my son... I give you one thousand leaders at your disposal. Lead them. Lead them all.

Spread the infection... the Ragean must dominate the human race... They must... devour the human race.

That is my will. You will follow it without question.

The Civilian - Kamen Rider Braver

"My courage... my courage transcends death itself!"

The Corrupted Grasshopper, awakened in a bed lined with living corpses. Tragically torn away from the normal life of an ignorant human and "blessed" with extraordinary powers, Braver is faced with multiple, unyielding obstacles, both standing against him and lurking within him.

The Soldier - Kamen Rider SIRE

"Eradicate the infection, no matter the cost."

The Guardian Beetle, the Solo Infantry Ragean Exterminator, humanity's last hope in fighting against the cataclysmic wave. Raised to be a warrior, raised to be a Rider, the only purpose in SIRE's life is to ensure the total extinction of the Ragean parasite. No matter the cost.

The Spy - Kamen Rider Avalon

"Mmm, sorry. You're not my knight in shining armor."

The Elusive Butterfly, a spy sent into hell itself to obtain the "sample". Unknown to everyone and equally as deadly, Avalon has a world's worth of ordeals riding on the one mission. Whoever Avalon works for and for what reason they sent they need a sample... no one knows.

Coming Soon!

Kamen Rider Ryuken

DORAGON, a sect of cultists that were once Daishocker members before the group was destroyed in the Great Shocker War, kidnap an 19 year old aikidoka and replace his left arm with a doomsday weapon, the Omega Wrist. He rebels, steals a suit of armor and transformation from them that was to serve as another weapon, and fights his way out of the facility, prepared to fight them again. However, there are two others with weapons similar to his that wish to destroy both DORAGON and him...Kamen Rider Apache and Project Z. However, Ryuken isn't alone in his fight...two caped figures by the names of "Ich" and "Ni" help him...

S

scikaiju

A long time ago they used to saw that when a person died they would be taken to the afterlife by a crow. But sometimes the person’s death was so vicious, so wrong they couldn’t cross over. And sometimes, just sometimes the crow would bring that soul back to seek vengeance against those that wronged him and set things right.

A man of God, a self appointed general in a holy war stands tall in the face of all he sees as sinful and unholy.

A woman and a group of men, ready to act out on any target he sets before them. Ready to use any means they need to use.

A police detective who failed to bring those men to justice, and his girlfriend grieving for the loss of her closest friends.

A silent man dressed in black with a white and black face looking for them, a black crow his only companion.

Based on the work of James O’Barr

And the fanfiction of Angel of Sins

Featuring the music of

30 Seconds to Mars- The Kill

And

Paul Stanley – Lift

A Jim “scikaiju†Radcliffe film

A Henshin America production

The Crow: Solitude of Silence

Zero Squad Season One

RATED PG-13, for violent action scenes, horror scenes, sexual moments, and crude humor

There are Heroes

"We'll always be there to protect you, Angie. That's what friends are for, babe."

There are Villains

"ALL HAIL THE PURITAN EMPIRE!"

And then...there are Zeroes...

"Give me that burger, Peter!" Alex roared.

"No, my burger!" his younger brother, Peter, whined, pushing Alex back. "I want it!"

"I don't care! Give it to me, I'm starving! I'm going to die of starvation if I don't eat!"

"What about me!?"

"You're ugly! Now gives a **** if you die!"

As the two brothers fought each other on the ground, Matt walked pass them, taking the burger from the table and bit into it as he walked past them.

"...Wait...Peter, where's the burger?"

"God damn it!"

Dragon Queen

"Zero Squad, assemble!" Dragon commanded.

Alexander King

"I know what you're thinking...and yes. I am that awesome," Alex grinned.

Angie Belle

"I hope you guys like tea," Angie smiled, wearing the white and blue maid outfit, while making a few cups of tea for her friends. "Drink up, okay?"

Matt Elric

"I'll be in the lab. Call for me if you need me," Matt said, in his 'leave me alone' voice, as he walked into his lab, the doors shutting behind him.

Peter King

"My drill, is the drill that will kick your ass!" Peter declared.

They will be the saviors of life itself. Chosen by an ancient race, they will face the darkest of evils, from demons, to mutants, to gods, and in the end, they will stop the ultimate evil...

"I am the demon that tears the wings of the Angel. I am the fatigue that breaks the strongest of warriors. I am the rust that tears apart even the strongest of metals. I am death, I am destruction. I...AM...POISON!"

Inspired by your favorite animes!

"I'm going as a Battle Waitress for the Costume Party, and Dragon's going as a Brigade Leader!" Angie explained.

"...Gee, I wonder what anime that references!" Alex chuckled, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Inspired by some of the world's Greatest Heroes

“Mach Full Force!” Alex shouted. “Go-On Red!”

“Just Correct!” added Peter. “Go-On Blue!”

“Smile Blooming!” smiled Angie. “Go-On Yellow!”

The battle of good and evil begins...with a cry for Great Justice!

"Let's GO ZERO!"

Zero Squad The First Season

ZS-3.jpg
(A picture I made. If asked, I will take it down, but I will ask for a good reason)

Last edited:
Kamen Rider Thrust
"Living Life at the Speed of Mach Justice!"

In the near future, Japan is besieged by an virulent plague known as MIASMA. MIASMA has a 100% kill rate, but at random intervals it mutates, turning some unlucky souls into hideous monsters known as VECTORS. Thankfully, the once secret organization known as SMASH has appeared, brandishing the KAMEN RIDER SYSTEM to fight and defeat VECTORS...

Kamen Rider Vulcan
Inspector Roy Krueger dons the doughty VULCAN system to stop VECTORS with his Horn Magnum. His armor is patterned off of the hercules beetle, an insect capable of lifting 850 times its own weight. VULCAN's helmet has a singular horn, and is colored a deep red with bright yellow eyes. A lady's man who's well-liked by all, Roy is the Senior Inspector for SMASH.

Kamen Rider Fulcrum
The hard drinking Naoko Romanova transforms into the violet Kamen Rider Fulcrum to pummel VECTORS into submission with her Mantis Knuckle. She is well suited to her suit's theme - the praying mantis. Her suit share's VULCAN's golden eyes, and she finished foes off with her deadly Scissor-style RIDER KICK! with great relish.

Kamen Rider Thrust
Not much is known about the eponymous hero, other then he is a civilian known as Ness Regal. Son of the late Moto-star Mugen Regal and Grandson of the founder of the well respected Regal Motors, Ness is drawn into the struggle between MIASMA and humans on the fateful day he tried to qualify in the Ishimori 500, the same race that claimed his fathers life. Thrust is a classically designed rider, with a vibrant green grasshopper motif and stunning scarlet eyes.

Can SMASH stop the spread of MIASMA? Why are the Vectors mutating? Can a civilian really fill the shoes of his tragically slain predecessor, a fully trained soldier? What happened to the other men and women to wear he Kamen Rider System, and just where did it come from? Is there more to this plague then anyone knows? The only way to find out is to Henshin and prepare to Live Life at the Speed of Mach Justice!