Green Wild Force Ranger
Well, may as well start with one of the few ideas that make actually see form, Power Rangers Film Force. This one is an adaptation of the Super Sentai fic Eiga Sentai Scanranger. Here, a lot of the elements are changed, the Ranger powers are dropped, there's a Ryuki-based belt morpher, the villains and mentor are replaced and a number of other factors, but, here's what I have so far.

Original fic: http://www.reocities.com/Tokyo/Towers/5514/scanranger.html

The Rangers

Cole Rufus: Film Force Red
Nick Lee: Film Force Green
Adrian Davis: Film Force Blue
Mike Austin: Film Force Yellow
Mina Harris: Film Force Pink
Duncan Alexander: Film Force Silver
Lilah Thorne: Film Force Gold

The Villains

* Prometheus: Leader (Homunculus, based on Frankenstein's monster)
* Lillith: Femme Fatal (Vampiress)
* Lycanthrus: Second-in-command and honor-based warrior (Werewolf)
* Karas: Monster maker (Mummy)

Plot: In the town of Greenwood, Massachusetts, the five members of the "Greenwood Film Club" are summoned by a being from the world behind the screen, Cinetopia. He warns them that a group of monsters are attempting to escape Cinetopia and conquer Earth, either by breaking through or by merging the two worlds together. He entrusts the five teenagers with morphers, enlisting them as the Film Force Power Rangers.

Morph calls

(Part 1)
Cole-Mina: "[Color] Film Force Morpher!"/"Film Force Morphers!"
Duncan: "Silver Screen Morpher!"
Lilah: "Golden Ticket Morpher!"

(Part 2)
"Film Force! Roll Camera!"

What's Missing?

* Name of the mentor. Acts much like Zordon, appears on their projector screen.

Last edited:
Ultraman Saga wants you
the idea is pretty unique and interesting, though i found a liiittle hard to read behind all that coloured background

since u already got the episodes up, why not make a thread here and repost them for the community? :thumbs:

Green Wild Force Ranger
the idea is pretty unique and interesting, though i found a liiittle hard to read behind all that coloured background

since u already got the episodes up, why not make a thread here and repost them for the community? :thumbs:

Because I haven't written it. That's the fic I'm adapting from. When I get all the names down, I'll start writing.

Kougami's Boulangerie
Title: Kamen Rider Devias

Synopsis: God’s Blood – the ink that the gods used when they drew the Earth on a heavenly parchment. With that ink they drew water, rocks, plants, animals, and humans – everything and anything they saw fit. It’s the ink that brought forth creation.
Now, suppose that one day, someone gives you a bottle of God’s Blood. What will you do with it?

Draws Inspiration from: Kamen Rider Agito, Death Note

Name Origin: A corruption of Devas (Sanskrit word for deity/god) and DeviantArt, an art-related online community. Both terms are in a way related to the story’s theme: hand-drawn rider and monster images brought to life by an ink which is supposedly a gift from the gods.

Characters:

Okura Jun – a struggling young mangaka, whose works are almost always dismissed by publishers. One day, a mysterious man appears and gives him a bottle of black ink, saying that it was “God’s Blood,†and that everything that is drawn using that ink can become real. Half-believing the mysterious man, Jun draws using that ink an outline of the gears/gadgets of a henshin-type superhero he called Kamen Rider Devias (as he was a fan of Ishinomori’s works). Little does he know that he himself will soon wear the gear and become Devias.

Takasugi Satoshi – a wandering painter with a dark past. He also receives a bottle of God’s Blood which he believes was given to him because he was chosen to deal judgment to the Earth. Using that ink, he creates monsters he called Obras, reflecting the evils of mankind.

Vitruvian – the mysterious man that gives the God’s Blood to Okura.
Monalisa – the mysterious woman that gives the God’s Blood to Takasugi.

Supporting Characters:

Okura Yuko – Jun’s younger sister, who runs a flower shop. Unknowingly to others around her (especially her brother), she is the administrator of a famous website supporting the Obras and condemning Devias.

Kudo Shingo – the leader of the Japanese Police’s special task force that investigates and hunts the Obras. Takasugi’s childhood friend.

Terajima Teruo – Takasugi Family’s butler, who looks for Satoshi so the latter can take over his family’s business. He soon discovers about Satoshi’s ability; but because he loved Satoshi like a son, he condemns the latter’s actions but he cannot reveal them in public.

Shimuzu Saki – a young, female leader of a local street gang, who accidentally discovers about Jun’s identity. She soon develops mutual admiration to Jun.

I plan to start on this project soon, alongside my other project, KR Valtere (in ff.net). What do you guys think about this? Should I go with it?:sweat:

Ultraman Saga wants you
dude, please go on with it!
the idea is great and i wanted to read more just by looking at this preview :D

Trust No One
*sigh* I'm a terrible lurker and I should stop that. But I've been busy beyond all belief. Anyway, Braver is put on hold, due to hammering out plot issues and the like. Anywho, new promo idea!

Kamen Rider Calibur
Draw Thy Blade! Let It Shield Thy Heart!

Bards sing of an epic of mighty knights, riding into battle to slay ferocious monsters, subduing vile kings, and halting the encroaching darkness that plagued the gentle folk. They were the gift of the gods, protecting the innocent and upholding righteousness in a dark era. Their weapons could decimate even diamonds! Their steeds could outrun Death himself! Their eyes pierced through even the most horrific of evils! They were Kamen Riders!

Alas... they vanished from this realm, leaving nary a trace but their legends behind. Centuries passed without these legendary knights.Their stories devolved into bedtime yarns and the world seemed to forget that they actually existed. No surprise, since man evolved into a more able bodied creature.

Medicine began to improve, eliminating illness and extending human frailty. Gunpowder is starting to be applied in a more portable form, men now carry small cannons known as "pistols." Finally, the call for adventure rings ever more true as people venture out to claim new land, no longer are they afraid.

For Eric Kluser, a lady-killing bard with a penchant for trouble-making and refusal to use intelligence, and Samuel Laughton, his childhood friend and scholarly sort dragged into his trouble, life was a simple adventure of wine, women (for Eric), and song. They had left their homes to wander in an eternal adventure...

But that changed when they met a harlequin, an enchanting jester girl seemingly interested in Eric. Her tongue said nothing, making one believe they were deaf. Her actions were bewitching, able to reel in the most stoic of men. No one knows who she is and all the two men have to work with is her gift to Eric:

A peculiar broadsword and belt.

The Meteor has landed

Technically, its my idea if Decade and Diend had an dark rider that had both of their power.

Hikaru Yamino is an boy who has no memory of his past life. He lives with his best and only friend Naime and her grandparents. One day, Dopants and Yummyes suddenly appear in their world and began to rampage. Because of this, Hikaru was visited by the Decade gang tellin them that, if he doesnt save the worlds he destroyed now, his world will be destroyed as well. Knowin this, he sets to get his belt back and to begin his journey.....

Hope u guys(and gals) like it:sweat:

Last edited: