So does anyone here who has knowledge about hair tell me how i can make my hair just Tani Chiaki? because i love it!

tky0901311926005p14.jpg

In Justice, We Trust!
You'll probably have to let it grow for awhile, then go to a hair stylist.

JFC

♥ 大好き ♥
Aside from making sure that you let your hair grow for a while to make it easier for the hairstylist, the best thing is probably to get as many different shots (preferably HQ) from many different angles as possible. From the front, back, left, right, from above looking down, etc. The more varied the pics, the stylist will have a better idea of how the overall look is supposed to be.

Also, obviously, make sure that you go to a stylist that you trust has the skills to pull it off.

now Nerd Emperor
Like said above, grow out your hair and show them the pics. I'm sure the key will be getting them to layer or thin your hair (if it isn't already) -- not sure which "keyword" it is, I just remember reading on other forums when I decided to change my hair style a few years back. :sweat:

Then you'd need a hair straightener, styling clay (don't use mouse or gel), hair spray, and time to do your hair every morning.

It takes about 15 minutes to do my hair every morning. If I'm not going out, then I don't bother b/c I'm too lazy. :laugh:

Also, I'd strongly recommend going to one of those Asian hair salons... I'm sure once you give them the pics, you'll be in good hands. Or you can ask if they have Japanese hairstyle books and you can choose the one you like or resembles that of Chiaki's the most from there.