I think that there should be a updated Red Senshi rollcall...

Some kind of Beast mode
Can't do that; that'll take up too much time. :p :laugh:

If Toei were to re-do the red senshi rollcall, it would only take about 10 minutes. And why just focus on the reds? Because they're like, the main symbol of Sentai.

If they were to do the entire teams rollcall, it would take up the entire Gokaiger movie, like over an hour.

lol Yea I know. I'm just messin around. :p

The Vs. movies don't. They take up between an hour to an hour & a half. The main Gokaiger movie could be the same way.

Oh man, I'm buggin out. You're right, I forgot the VS were (about) an hour. I was thinking in regular movie mode.

GOKAIGER GOSEIGER 199 HEROES GREAT BATTLE

"Akarenjaa!!"

... (insert the other teams) ...

"GokaiPinku!!"

THE END

"Training."
One roll call is a average 20 seconds to 1 minute. A whole roll call from every team means at least over 150 warriors doing their roll call. So a qaurter of the movie would be dedicated to the roll call.

Do they need to say which team they are from? I'm happy with the characters just saying their Ranger names. Or maybe just the short version of their team name and their Ranger name. "AkaRanger! GoRanger!", "Spade Ace! JAKQ!", and so on, and then Gokaiger would be the only ones who do a full roll call. Or another option! If we're getting full teams for all them instead of just the reds, you could shorten it by having each team just yell out their team name. "GoRanger!", "JAQK!", "Battle Fever J!", and so on except for Gokaiger who would get to do their full roll call.

For that matter, do we need another big VS Super Sentai movie where we get educated on who the past Super Sentai teams are? An abridged overview might be better. If the movie's gonna drag it's heals with that, then it's just as bad as an unnecessarily long roll call for every Super Sentai. It takes away from the action or a chance at just telling a good story. The series itself is all ready showing us who past Super Sentai are. Even Boukenger had those short snippets at the end of the show that showcased past Super Sentai teams. You never saw Decade or OOO wasting time by explaining the origins of the Riders or anything.