I think that there should be a updated Red Senshi rollcall...

Lurker
I think that there should be an updated Red Senshi Roll Call that is very similar to Gaoranger Vs. Super Sentai either during near the end of the Gokaiger season, or during the big Gokaiger movie happening later on (not talking about the 199 Hero Battle movie), as well as with saying their mottos without their teammates along with saying the names for their seasons.

Go Red did it before in episode 2 from Go Go V, but in a hilarious way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kktgLsFImw4]GoGoV henshin[/ame] from 0:21 to 0:32.

Such as:

"Aka Ranger! Himitsu Sentai...Goranger!"
"Spade Ace! J.A.K.Q. Dengekitai!"
"Battle Japan! Battle Fever J!"
"Denji Red! Denshi Sentai...Denjiman!"
"Vul Eagle! Let's Shine! Taiyo Sentai...Sun Vulcan!"
"Goggle Red! Dai Sentai...Goggle V!"
"Dyna Red! Kagaku Sentai...Dynaman!"
"Red One! Choudenshi...Bioman!"
"Change Dragon! Dengeki Sentai...Changeman!"
"Red Flash! Choushinsei...Flashman!"
"Red Mask! Hikari Sentai...Maskman!"
"Red Falcon! Choujuu Sentai...Liveman!"
"Red Turbo! Kousoku Sentai...Turboranger!"
"Five Red! Chikyu Sentai...Fiveman!"
"Red Hawk! Chōjin Sentai...Jetman!"
"Tyrannoranger...Geki! Kyōryū Sentai...Zyuranger!"
"RyuuRanger! Heavenly Fire Star...Ryō! Blazing the Sky are Five Stars! Gosei Sentai...Dairanger!"
"Ninja Red...Sasuke! Hiding from the people and slashing evil! Ninja Sentai...Kakuranger, revealed!"
"Oh Red! Chōriki Sentai...Ohranger!"
"Red Racer! Fighting for Traffic Safety! Gekisō Sentai...Carrrrrrrrranger!"
"Mega Red! Denji Sentai...Megaranger!"
"Ginga Red...Ryouma! "I pierce through the Galaxy with the legendary blade! Seijuu Sentai...Gingaman!"
"Go Red! People's Lives are the future of the earth! Burning rescue spirits! Kyūkyū Sentai...Go! Go! Five! Mobilize!"
"Time Red! Timeranger!"
"Blazing Lion~Gao Red! Wherever there is life, there is a roar of justice! Hyakujū Sentai...Gaoranger!"
"The wind howls, the sky rages. Air Ninja, Hurricane Red! Unknown even to others…Unknown even to the world…I become a shadow to defeat evil! Ninpū Sentai...Hurricanger! Have arrrrived!"
"Enormous Energy! Aba Red! Ultimate Dino Guts! Bakuryū Sentai...Abaranger!"
"One! Hating the inhuman evil! DekaRed! Tokusō Sentai...Dekaranger!"
"The Burning Flame Element! Red Magician...Magi Red! My overflowing courage changes into magic! Mahō Sentai...Magiranger!"
"The Firey Adventurer! BoukenRed! Endless Bouken Spirits! GoGo Sentai...Boukenger!"
"In my body flows infinite power. 'Unbreakable Body,' Geki Red! My blazing Geki is the proof of justice! Juken Sentai Gekiranger!"
"Mach Full Force!! Go-on Red! Persevering on the Road of Justice! Engine Sentai...Go-onger!"
"Shinken Red. Shiba Takeru. The official Samurai Sentai! Shinkenger! Go forth!"
"Skick Power of Storm! Gosei Red! Protecting the planet is an angel's duty, Tensou Sentai...Goseiger!"
"Gokai Red! Kaizoku Sentai...Gokaiger!"

It will probably happen before they take the main bad guys out, don't you think? :thumbs:

Some kind of Beast mode
Be realistic, Kivat. Sentai movies only run about an hour, xD.

:sweat: Not even...they run for half an hour.

All we need to do is start the movie off with the role calls starting from Goranger, and we'll end with Gokaiger just in time for the movie to end.

Perfect.

Lurker
How about an updated everybody role call.

Can't do that; that'll take up too much time. :p :laugh:

If Toei were to re-do the red senshi rollcall, it would only take about 10 minutes. And why just focus on the reds? Because they're like, the main symbol of Sentai.

If they were to do the entire teams rollcall, it would take up the entire Gokaiger movie, like over an hour.

:sweat: Not even...they run for half an hour.

The Vs. movies don't. They take up between an hour to an hour & a half. The main Gokaiger movie could be the same way.

In Justice, We Trust!
Can't do that; that'll take up too much time. :p :laugh:

If Toei were to re-do the red senshi rollcall, it would only take about 10 minutes. And why just focus on the reds? Because they're like, the main symbol of Sentai.

If they were to do the entire teams rollcall, it would take up the entire Gokaiger movie, like over an hour..

I just hope they can do it with better editing this time. The Red Senshi Roll Call in GaoRanger VS Super Sentai was epic and all, but the music they didn't cut out kinda ruined it.

Lurker
I just hope they can do it with better editing this time. The Red Senshi Roll Call in GaoRanger VS Super Sentai was epic and all, but the music they didn't cut out kinda ruined it.

I certainly agree with you on that. They need to fix it.