He kept on kicking my butt and it is really draining that I am not having any fun anymore. I just want to beat him so I can move on. Anyone here who had been able to beat him? Please give me any idea how can I beat him because I am not desperate. He is so tough to deal with. Magic I tried them all didnt work. I resorted to Physical attacks but it only tickles him. I need help please. I had been trying to beat him for hours but I am still stuck. Please help a sister out and help me beat this jerk of a boss fight.

Administrator
Staff member
Try adding Rydia on your party as she have some tools that can be used against Bahamut. You have to level her up before facing him though. Try maxing Zyrus too with his LB and equip him with killers so you can beat Bahamut.

Try to level up Zyrus, he has all the tools to slay Bahamut. His LB can savagely wreck 70% of Bahamut's HP. Just imagine the chainers of your party only needs to damage 30% of his life. Level up Zyrus until he a 6 star. His LB level should be at least 3.

My team is composed of Lara Croft, Ayaka, Soleil, Zyrus and Garnet. I leveled them up and grinded for more items before facing Bahamut. I also purchased some microtransactions for certain weapons and items. Sometimes you need to pay to win.

This video tutorial might work for you.