BELIEVE IN THE #KYOUKOARMY
I do have spoilers for you guys

[hide]1. Jamie Chung's in this![/hide]

Even more reason for me to watch (I was still going to watch it, so this is just a bonus).

As for bitching and moaning, Faiz and King are right. Regardless of your reasons, security still had every single right to kick you out for doing what you did. Great on you for meeting them, but having to sneak onto a movie set to do so? Not what I would've done, regardless of whether or not it'd be a once-in-a-lifetime thing.

A simple passerby...
Well, like I said, I just wanted to through my emotions out there. I didn't say I wanted a lecture about things I did. I don't mean to come off offensive, just saying, I already got it from my principal, and so did 5 other kids.

Problem is, I'm not harassing anyone KingRanger. Bradley and Zach were fine with me being there. Their assistant even told me that they were cool with us coming in. It's just the security and a few crew members who disapproved. The director didn't even seem to care. The reason we snuck in was because the security didn't let us in, while the people inside allowed us already. One of the producers didn't like it, so HE enforced the security on us.

Also, in response to Rider Faiz, they were done filming for all their day time scenes at 1 P.M. They were gonna film again at 9 P.M. That's 8 hours of rest and wasted time. I think the director obviously had enough time to waste.

And Sekira, I'm a teenaged boy man. I'm in High School, and it's supposed to be a fun place where study matters, but it's also where you have fun, taking stupid risks because that's what makes the memories worth it. It's just that you know, no one's supposed to be this serious about this kinda stuff. I mean, hey, it's a once in a life time, let's do this. It's just something you would remember as good times with your friends. It's not like I would have gotten expelled or something.

Guys, I'm just another 16 year old boy trying to enjoy his life and trying to accomplish his goals of becoming a writer/lawyer/movie director/actor/athlete/musician/doctor/architect (lol, it sounded sooooo much better in my head. I haven't decided what I wanted to major in yet).

Besides, these guys are famous and getting a sequel because we loved it. If no one liked Hangover, there wouldn't be a sequel would there? It's cause of the fans, US. I know I can't ask them to like care about 6 little fans running around for autographs when they have billions more out there, but it's just hey, we're High School kids man, we gave you our full attention, hopefully, we're not asking much of you, can you just give us a second? Just a second.

It's just the give back thing you know. The world gives you fame for your amazing work. *I'm still addressing this to the mean crew members* You could at least give a few back.

Ultraman Saga wants you
as much as I can't blame you for sneaking into the set like that (believe me, I have done some almost equally crazy things in my time),
I can't blame the security for doing... well, what they do.

in their eyes, you're just some random stranger who had just popped up without permission. all it was to them was that you were not supposed to be there and they did so.

I mean, come on, you can't always expect uninvited strangers to walk into a private function or something and not suspect any mischief out of them

:sayin:

at least you had a chat with them, should be a worthwhile memory for you :thumbs:

I am the law
Also, in response to Rider Faiz, they were done filming for all their day time scenes at 1 P.M. They were gonna film again at 9 P.M. That's 8 hours of rest and wasted time. I think the director obviously had enough time to waste.

While the actors might have been done, that doesn't mean everything was shut down. That just means that the crew was prepping for the night shoot. A director NEVER has time to waste, everything is always on a tight schedule. Keep in mind it also could have been a liability issue (ie-you or someone who is not supposed to be there gets hurt and then sues the production, even though you had no right to be there).

I'm not saying what you did was horribly wrong on the grand scale of things. You're a teen, teens do stupid **** all the time, God knows I did, but to be pissed off and mad at the security for doing their job, that's just insane.

Wait...Why did you take your shoes and shirt off?

So that's why Zach was bald on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. I bet he becomes a monk. XD

http://www.parade.com/celebrity/celebrity-parade/archive/robert-downey-jr-the-soloist.html

Word is that Robert Downey Jr. is not too happy about Mel Gibson being axed from The Hangover 2, or that his Due Date co-star Zach Galifinakis is involved.

Downey says it was Mel who helped cast him in Singing Detectives, his first movie after jail, even though an insurance company wouldn't cover it. He thinks Mel deserves a second chance too. They also have the same rep, and it was Downey who lobbied to get Mel in The Hangover 2 with director Todd Phillips.

But the cast was not happy with the idea and Zach was at the forefront of that resistance.

Word is Downey has been "pissy" with Zach during promotion for Due Date.

[hide]1. Jamie Chung's in this! 2. Ed has a tattoo on his FACE. Seems like pulling his tooth out isn't enough! 3. ZACH IS BALD! 4. The movie comes out on May 26th, 2011. [/hide]

The last part seems to sync up with this Jimmy Fallon interview two weeks ago

algzachgalifianakis.jpg

Last edited:
Banned
Mel Gibson has made A LOT of mistakes, but it's hypocritical to be OK with Mike Tyson and not Gibson.