I just finished wat hing Ryuki, and I don't understand something

no spoilers

Who are the people I the intro credits with their eyes censored? I waited a whole season for there to be a child rider and a mustache man rider, and I got nothing. Don't get me wrong, that was probably my favorite storyline ever, but who the hell is in the intro?

Technically there was a child Rider in one episode, even though he stole someone's Deck.

I never really thought about who those people were. I guess they were just to promote the idea that anyone out there could be a Rider ("They are everywhere!") but not that they themselves were upcoming characters.

D

Dr Kain

Ryuki is still one of my favorite rider series, but it also doesn't make much sense when there are supposed to be 13 riders, not 10.

I don't buy the whole "movie and special take place in alternate timelines" crap. It's just an excuse to justify the laziness of Toei with their writing.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
^Which is part of the reason Ryuki is one of the weaker series, breaking promises by default.

R

raden238

Yeah I was kinda wondering that when I first watched the show, each of those guys were going to be Riders and gradually there faces would be uncensored but nope. I think they just put that in the intro because it looked cool, I mean who doesn't love the Ryuki opening?

D

Dr Kain

Which episode? I didn't recall this happening ._.

It's the one where the kid saw Shinji come out of the mirror and starts stalking him, demanding him to let him be a Kamen Rider. He later lets the kid watch a battle that takes place to see what it is really like and Goro also holds the card deck to view it as well.

It's the one where the kid saw Shinji come out of the mirror and starts stalking him, demanding him to let him be a Kamen Rider. He later lets the kid watch a battle that takes place to see what it is really like and Goro also holds the card deck to view it as well.

He never transformed, so he's not a rider, but he did have the Ryuki deck for like 15 minutes.

Also what a shock, Shark doesn't like Ryuki.

Ryuki not having all 13 Riders on the TV series is because of time constraint. If they really want all 13 appear, most of them will probably die within 2 or 3 episodes like Scissor. The only thing that I can think of with the 3 missing Riders in the TV series is that they are killed off screen sometime before the last arc.

Also about that kid thing, isn't it Ren is the one that the kid stalked?