I hope the games from this catalog eventually get 3d remakes

Complete Global saturation
I know these remasters will give new audience to the newer generation but there are still kids who refuses to play games that are in 3d. I hope all these pixelated games will get a 3d remake. I know Final Fantasy IV already have a 3d remake for 3ds but 1,2,3,5, and 6 deserves its own spotlight too. I know Dissidia gave them spotlight but that is not enough. I want new games to reintroduce them to a younger crowd that is an rpg

I don't think this will be their basis for the next game to remake. I think 9 and 6 had been popular among the fans as games they wanted to be remade. The fans of these games are the most vocal. There is also demand to remake X.

I purchased 5 and 6 to give Square Enix a message to please remake both of them.

I will sit in the grass just to make sure that Final Fantasy 6 gets a remake. Sounds crazy but I am willing to do that.

It would be cool to see more remakes! But I find it annoying we have to buy old games we already own to make it happen.

Remake Final Fantasy 6 because it is the most ambitious game in the series. It is so ahead of its time.

All of them! I bought this compilation to make sure they will have the funds!

I am desperate to see a Final Fantasy 1 remake because the first game dont deserve to be forgotten!