I heard about Toei tokusatsu channel, but I cannot watch some shows.

Hello, I found out Toei create a youtube channel, called Toei Tokusatsu World Official, where people can watch for free old tokusatsu.It works for most, but I keep having an error messages for shows, mostly those in the super sentai section. Do you meet same problem?It says "video unavailable".

D

Dr Kain

It means that video is blocked from your country of origin.

Yup, pretty much. If a show has been licensed in a country then they use region blocking to prevent you seeing it on the youtube channel. So, for example, if you're in the US and trying to watch Super Sentai then you have to buy the DVDs from Shout Factory.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think most of the stuff on those channels has been subtitled. They generally gave up after a couple of episodes and then just posted raws.

Member of the Doomcock Army, w/o respect we reject
The original Kamen Rider, Amazon, and Ryuki are now on their YT channel for anyone that cares. I don't because I don't rewatch things and I dread the day they bring in the worst tokusatsu ever made aka Kamen Rider Build.

K

Kamen Rider IXA

Are you just gonna keep brining Build in every single topic?

Why is every good TV show Cancelled
There are a couple episodes subbed officially by Toei on YouTube now, yes, but it's only a couple of episodes. Apparently, it's in celebration of a 50th anniversary of something, so I don't know how much they actually plan to do. Shout also released the first episodes of Kuuga & Ichigo on their own channel to tempt people into streaming the rest of those series' officially.