I have fears that the Remake trilogy will be canceled

For sure are going to have part 2 because the first part sold really well but but the fact they are not making any promotion as they develop the game is disturbing. I mean few days ago was Tifa's Birthday and the only thing they did about that is a boring tweet. To complete the trilogy the second part my sell well but they are not making any publicity. I have some trust issues after what happened to the dlcs of Final Fantasy XV.

You should stop worrying because this remake is their current flagship game. The expectations are high and their production was slowed down by the Pandemic but it is still their top priority. Also Nomura the quitter is not on this project.

There is a part of my that have that concern but The first episode and dlc sold very well. There is no reason for me to worry anymore.

No Way Square Enix pulling a Konami after the Negative publicity they got from Final Fantasy XV.

Stop being negative because we should be only manifesting that the game will be completed.

It won't get canceled because Square Enix is relying on it. They sold Crystal Dynamics and Tomb Raider for it.

Panda PingPing
There will be news coming this month so time to cool your tea kettles. Stop being too paranoid.