Why is she always getting kidnapped! Sora have to save her multiple times and it has been 7 games, she should have been a stronger character by now. She have her very own Keyblade for God sakes... Oh She is trained by Aurora .....of all People in disney you will asked to be trained by, You will go for Sleeping Beauty when you have Mulan and Merida who are princesses too but can fight.

This girl have no character development at all. She can be a good party member but storywise, she is always a weak link who needed to be saved. Don't use the Princess excuse because most modern disney Princesses can hold it on their own.

She is Sora's inspiration and Moral compass so I don't think I will hate her because she is his inspiration. Also not all characters have to be warriors

Administrator
Staff member
All Kairi needed is character development. She doesn't need to be a fighter but she should stopped getting kidnapped for sure. She needs more character development because at this moment fans rather ship Sora to Riku due to Kairi's lack of character development. Maybe she needs to get brainwashed like Aqua.

I hope the protagonist of Kingdom Heart 4 is going to be Kaori just to trigger you more. She can be mentored by Aqua or Yuna so she can learn to fight better. Kairi is actually one of the reasons why I became a fan of the game. I had seen some fanfictions about Kairi and it made me wish she can takeover after what happened to the ending of KH3.