I Guess We're Calling Indiana Jones 5 "The Dial Of Destiny"

Staff member
I stopped watching India Jones a long time ago. In fact, I did not even watch the Crystal Skulls released in 2008 and I have no plans to watch Dial of Destiny which will release in 2023.

As much as I am excited I am sad that it will be its last Instalment but I hope and wish it will break all the blockbuster records with massive revenue that they may think about adding another installment.

In terms of my expectations, this is the most weighty of the films I've been looking forward to.In terms of overall quality, will it be comparable to Raiders or Crusade? Furthermore, I believe that having a relaxed attitude toward activities that are meant to be enjoyable makes those activities more enjoyable to participate in. Most likely not. That's fine with me; it'll just be an action film starring Harrison Ford and directed by James Mangold. Nothing else can be added until that point is reached.
Raiders or Crusade is iconic and the series should have ended with this movie. Crystal Skull is a franchise killer and it is the reason why I have less trust with Dial of time.

I think Harrison should leave this role alone. If we could see few Bod actors trough history, he should be replaced to. Sometimes it is enough. If they continue make movies, we will see him with a walker jumping from train.