Life is showtime
Well, posted yesterday, arrived today. Here it is, my TimeGreen helmet made by Wildranger5 of RB, who is also a good friend of mine. :D
(Fan-wise of course, not counting the owners of an ACTUAL helmet), apparently I'm the only person in the world to own a TimeGreen helmet made from the original helmet molds from the show. Hee hee.

Anyways, here it is.

(For those of you that are slow thinkers, I'm the one on the left. HAHA)

Picture067.jpg

And here's the one I posted in the "Show us your Henshin" thread. I needa fix the white lines at the front cos I messed it up. LOL

Picture066.jpg

TimeGreen is so cool, he killed Kamen Rider Blade and stole his Rouzer.:buttrock:

PS - The flash on my camera has made the visor appear to have silver on it. It's actually completely green. Dunno how the hell it turned out like this. :p

Banned
Congrats, I already have a Magired helmet, And I don't think I'm getting another any time soon, But congrats on your first helmet, And a word of advice, Don't drop it

Life is showtime
Haha, I love the shirt too.

No close ups yet, I'm embarassed to show it up close cos I got superglue on the plastic covering of the visor and ripped off a bit of the white sticker paper at the front. HAHA! But I'll get the pics soon.

So do you see through the black or green parts of the helmet? >.> always wondered about that with Timeranger helmets

I've got that shirt, I'm starting to think about selling my Kamen Rider Psyga Helmet.

Life is showtime
So do you see through the black or green parts of the helmet? >.> always wondered about that with Timeranger helmets

Ya see through the green part dude. :p

The visor is awesome, it's kind of like wire mesh which has been sprayed green, then it's got the plastic shaped covering over it (with a gap so you can breath and it won't steam the visor up). Best part about thte visor is it's just like it's tinted, you can see out, no-one can see in. :169:

I'll have more pics tomorrow, going out with a buddy today for his birthday and tomorrow's when I'll be back. I'll most likely have pics with all my Changers. HAHA!

(NOW IF ONLY THE GODDAMN COSTUME WERE HERE TOO!!!)