Status
Not open for further replies.
"Henshin"-"Cast Off,Change Wasp"
would you like that hat served with salt,vinegar,mustard or sauce.

also if you think you know kingranger think again just one thing wrong and youll be flat on your arse, and i cant believe you that senile to follow kingranger propaganda

Last edited:
/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Message Board rivalrys are so lame. I remember when Megazord.com's Message board had a rivalry with Rangerboard back in like 2002. But this is way different.

If we keep this up then Both TV-N and HJU will be as shameful to the fandom as rangerboard.

We're supost tp be working together to bring toku to everyone. Sibleing Rivalry such is this is pathetic. Sure I may be a little bit of a "Gimmie Gimmie" person but if I understood both english and japanese together I'd be spending alot of my time translating.

Not just for myself. but for EVERYONE.

So cutt the Nonesence out and lets all work together. :buttrock:

Can't we all be glad that we even have access to the amount of tokusatsu that we have? Toku is so scarce these days. And when you have arguments like this going back and forth between two Toku communities, it makes it easy to see why people leave now and then. We really should be putting our best foot forward and show KingRanger and whoever else likes to bash us that we do our part for the Toku community too.

By the Power of Gaia!!!
If we keep this up then Both TV-N and HJU will be as shameful to the fandom as rangerboard.
HJU shameful to the fandom? I think that's stretching things a bit far, seeing as how the amount of support there is for the fandom here pretty much outweighs the occassional disdain for TVN and their paticular brand of diplomacy. Or lack thereof.

But I do think this subject's probably gotten a little more mileage than it deserves.

Maybe we should organize a take over. Or atleast a merger deal between us and TV-N. A war sounds spicy, not a good way to start off the new year.

The one thing I hate though are the noobs that can't really type, who come here asking noob questions. They don't mean any harm, but they're annoying. And the people who love Toku way too much. The people who prefer Toku over a nice pair of breast. And I get a vibe from some people that a little guy in their brains are yelling...

''Now lets go stare at some Toku and eat ramen alllll day!! Because I loooove Japanese folk and their culture!!! Damn I wish I was Japanese! It'll be all happy sun shine all day and everything will be all swell like those anime shows I be watching!!''

Last edited:
It's Judgement Time!
The bottom line here is, it's their message board and they will ban for whatever reason they feel like. It's the only place where they feel in control. That's not my concern and not our concern. I've never been to their boards and never will. I only go to the website for subs. I could care less how they conduct themselves or how long they take, but that wont stop me from expressing my impatience for new subs. Sometimes we have to learn that signs of impatience is also showing a form of gratitude by saying "I love the subs so much I cant wait for more!". Showing your anxiousness over some subs is not saying "great now give me more you asshats!! I DEMAND IT", but that's the way they want to percieve it.

But again, who cares what they do on their own message board. They are in control there, they can ban you for anything they want. They dont need a reason and they dont have to give one. If they just dont like you they can ban you. That's how they roll and this is why you made this board, right Keith? To start a message board where all toku fans could come and discuss their passion freely. Without the pressures of "you cant discuss because you havent seen as much toku as I have" or "Dont mention america at all".

What do you know? Your miserable site is the reason we have these greedy "gimme gimme" leech fans in the first place! Your anti-KingRanger propaganda will not work on me, nor will it work on all those that know the truth. Once I get my TV-Nihon t-shirts printed, the slogan is going to be "If HJU is for great justice, I will eat my hat!"

Ah... don't sweat it guys... he's kidding. :rolleyes2:

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
Alright, time for my two cents;

What do you know? Your miserable site is the reason we have these greedy "gimme gimme" leech fans in the first place! Your anti-KingRanger propaganda will not work on me, nor will it work on all those that know the truth. Once I get my TV-Nihon t-shirts printed, the slogan is going to be "If HJU is for great justice, I will eat my hat!"

Finally! A use for my "Kingranger's No 1 Pal Shirt! :p

And apparently, we're called "HJU Fucks".

Wow that's a step up from "Failures at life". Funny thing is one guy I know got banned from TVN because he sported links to HJU and R5 in his banner :p

Maybe we should organize a take over. Or atleast a merger deal between us and TV-N. A war sounds spicy, not a good way to start off the new year.

Ally ourselves with the Kingdom of Evil!? NEVAH! And plus we don't need to do that. What worked for 4chan and Something Awful against eBaum's world doesn't work for everybody :p

Y'know, I just remembered that when RitoRevolto did his sentai panel at Otakon, apparently KingAsshole said that he was going to see about running it next year as he was so incorrect by including Power Rangers in the subject matter. Two to one if that does happen, it'll make the chaos in the 4chan Panel look like a study hall.

Last edited:
boogie woogie feng shui
*dizzy*

Man, I don't know what came over me!

Status
Not open for further replies.