Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's just tired of freeloading Toku leechers never being satisfied even when they're not paying **** for their downloads. You guys are the ultimate examples of looking a gift horse in the mouth, you gift-horse-looker-in-mouther bastards. You ***** and whine about how you're not getting your precious releases fast enough, maybe what you don't realize is that without TV-Nihon you wouldn't even be able to watch these shows and still know what the **** was going on. Whether you want to admit it or not, you're at TV-Nihon's mercy, not the other way around, and you're in no position to make demands.

I think you need to calm down, dood... I can't tell if you're joking or not now.

I really don't see any of us making demands of them, but yeah... if you wanna voice frustration over waiting, that is your right. If TVN wants to be adult about it, all they need do is just let people have that right and not care what people say.

boogie woogie feng shui
What're they supposed to do with people actually complaining on their own site? It's like nobody's ever satisfied; as soon as something is released, it's not "Wow, thanks for subbing a show that I otherwise wouldn't get to see!" it's "Awww, only one episode? What's taking so long?" I'm surprised KingRanger hasn't just shut the site down for good with all the complaining you gift-horse-mouth-lookers do. Anybody who relies on TVN for subs should not be allowed an opinion.

"Henshin"-"Cast Off,Change Wasp"
i havnt seen anything but praise on there forums for there work, okay i have seen the rare threads of waiting but the praise outweighs it, what we are arguing about is not the waiting of translation to encode to release, where arguing about the release, you dont have to rely on torrents for releaseing you can use direct download as a secondary source or a primary, i have the utermost respect for tvn but not for king ranger, i knew king ranger in the infancy days, and trust me he was controlling then as he is now.

either way we can wait we understand translating the series and that takes time, but to not use sendspace and other direct download sites because you cant control who is dling them is just being selfish

boogie woogie feng shui
How 'bout some punctuation there Chief? It would at least make your pointless post grammatically correct.

"Henshin"-"Cast Off,Change Wasp"
maybe i cant be arsed when im trying to tell you something that you dont seem to be getting, here it goes in simple terms

KingRanger=Selfish, IRC=Ancient, Translation=waiting=we undestand, Direct downloads=saves money,resources

that simple enuff for ya

boogie woogie feng shui
KingRanger = Has you all by the balls.

The end.

What're they supposed to do with people actually complaining on their own site? It's like nobody's ever satisfied; as soon as something is released, it's not "Wow, thanks for subbing a show that I otherwise wouldn't get to see!" it's "Awww, only one episode? What's taking so long?" I'm surprised KingRanger hasn't just shut the site down for good with all the complaining you gift-horse-mouth-lookers do. Anybody who relies on TVN for subs should not be allowed an opinion.

The only place KingRanger has my balls is his forehead.

Are you serious? More often times than not, everytime an episode drops they get a "THANKS, TV NIHON!!!" from me and others. :sly:

I thank them near all the time, actually except for when they're being dicks. Their work's appreciated, but it doesn't give them a free ride to be assholes to us on this board and not have something said back.

And for the people complaining on their site, they can do whatever they want. It's their site, but that will not dictate what we do over here.

It's because TVN is run by a bunch of assholes drunk on the tiny amount of power they've given themselves.

boogie woogie feng shui
The only place KingRanger has my balls is his forehead.

Are you serious? More often times than not, everytime an episode drops they get a "THANKS, TV NIHON!!!" from me and others. :sly:

I thank them near all the time, actually except for when they're being dicks. Their work's appreciated, but it doesn't give them a free ride to be assholes to us on this board and not have something said back.

And for the people complaining on their site, they can do whatever they want. It's their site, but that will not dictate what we do over here.

What do you know? Your miserable site is the reason we have these greedy "gimme gimme" leech fans in the first place! Your anti-KingRanger propaganda will not work on me, nor will it work on all those that know the truth. Once I get my TV-Nihon t-shirts printed, the slogan is going to be "If HJU is for great justice, I will eat my hat!"

Status
Not open for further replies.