Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
Ha. Hahahahaahaha :redface2:

Everytime you say something good about KR, Ninjas kill a kitten! Think for the poor kittens!!! :thumbs:

Lurker
I don't like how he saying if your a member of HJU your a leecher. I mean hello,I serv Raws,share music,and help toku comminuty with pics and other stuff. How can he lump all of us into one group.

"Henshin"-"Cast Off,Change Wasp"
am i the only one who thinks KR should change his SN to maybe Kontrol Ranger, i mean he doesnt like torrents, he doesnt like Direct Downloads, and the only reason he wants people to come to the channel is so it makes it look like it gets many visitors, GET with the times, use the avaible technology, we understand that the torrent page is down, we can wait till thats back up for the old releases,or recent, while its down use DD uploaders like sendspace and that.

in the end Kingranger just likes to control what HIS group does and how its distributed, sometimes i dont think he even thinks of it as a group more as a Company, Sub or be fired lol

Lurker
Oh,one last thing. I been to thier channel. It's an ok place. The problem is barely half of the fserv have the new files when their out. Then when you go to queue a file. Thier queues are either filled up or like queue 45 out of 50 and must wait a week or two. So I can understand direct downloads of files. I don't understand for the life of me why they don't like it though.

yea i mean use the tech at hand, irc is best for chatting at best but for file sharing and so forth its old, and KR is a hypocrite, when he wants a series subbed, he'll be all chummy with you, probably op you in his channel, then when he has your R2 collection copied, he'll wait a few months, de op you, and then be done with you, king ranger is a user for his own gain.

boogie woogie feng shui
Maybe he's just tired of freeloading Toku leechers never being satisfied even when they're not paying **** for their downloads. You guys are the ultimate examples of looking a gift horse in the mouth, you gift-horse-looker-in-mouther bastards. You ***** and whine about how you're not getting your precious releases fast enough, maybe what you don't realize is that without TV-Nihon you wouldn't even be able to watch these shows and still know what the **** was going on. Whether you want to admit it or not, you're at TV-Nihon's mercy, not the other way around, and you're in no position to make demands.

Lurker
Maybe he's just tired of freeloading Toku leechers never being satisfied even when they're not paying **** for their downloads. You guys are the ultimate examples of looking a gift horse in the mouth, you gift-horse-looker-in-mouther bastards. You ***** and whine about how you're not getting your precious releases fast enough, maybe what you don't realize is that without TV-Nihon you wouldn't even be able to watch these shows and still know what the **** was going on. Whether you want to admit it or not, you're at TV-Nihon's mercy, not the other way around, and you're in no position to make demands.

no offense bolt,that not true for all of us and you know it. i'm one of the big raw providers around. if i don't have subs. i just watch the many raws i get for everyone. so to say someone like me is depended on tv-n is not entirely true at all and you know it. thirdly,once again you lump all of hju as leechers. when if you even ask your own tv-n members that happen to know me. they would tell you i'm no leecher.

P.S. Any ways I hope all TV-N all the sucess in the world. You guys do a fine job. I just wish some of you guys would watch the words you say about people. That's all.

Bolt have you even read this thread, where not arguing about the waiting hell we can wait, but to not use the availble resources because you cant control how many hits your getting is selfish, at the end of the day King ranger is too selfish to not allow direct downloading because he cant control it

Status
Not open for further replies.