Status
Not open for further replies.
I was replying to KingRanger's post:

KingRanger
Terror of Death

I knew there would be some really pathetic people out there but this soon

"What we can do to fight this is to make sure have soldiers out there that know how to us IRC then put up stuff for direct download."

"I am merely one hero of many. The true heroes are those who know how to use IRC and can bring back releases to us through direct download"

I love how instead of giving any support to us or dragoon, this guy and his buddies are more interested in getting direct downloads. If I could track any of them in the irc channel I would ban them on site. This just proves all they care about is leeching. Who knows maybe nothing will get released during this time.

So, I replied with...

Keith
Creepy Densha Otoko lurker

HJU rules. :anime:

But yeah, you guys have our total support in getting the tracker back up. We'd help if we could and if we can... just shot and the Soldiers of Justice will do what we can.

'Til then, we just wanted to make sure the fans are able to watch the shows whether they know how to decipher the wizardry of IRC or not.

Keep up the good work and best of luck getting the tracker back up!

KingRanger hates when someone wishes him goodwill, apparently. :anime:

Then there was Sandman who said....

Sandman said:
Well keith now proves just a common leech like the rest of his whinny group.

"The only surprise they're going to have for us for Christmas is a big ass bucket of "wait." And hidden behind the couch... "wait some more.""

How pathetic. Hey Keith, only people who deseve it get gifts for Christmass the rest rest get a lump of a coal. LOL. Seriously if the wait is too much for you, why don't you get off your lazy ass and sub some shows. You know like contribute to the community instead of just running a ***** board for little snot nose punks who think they're entitled to anything they want, when they want it.

Its sad to see how jealously causes people to lash out at those who provide them with the escape (toku shows) from their miserable lives. I guess we can't all be leaders, huh? Don't worry Keith, i'm sure one day you'll be revealent somewhere. Maybe?

Here's what I was going to say in reply, but I got banned for........ talking. :sweat:

When I download I keep my tracker open for about a day or two so I can do my part.... does that mean I'm a leecher? Cuz I thought it was helping. ^__^

I'd like to think I contribute to the community by giving a place for people to post and have fun... and from the look of it, it seems like I'm doing just that, so mission accomplished.

Chillax, Sandman. You can take all the time in the world you want. We are at your whim and I appreciate the effort you put into the show. But no... I do not like the wait, because I'm human and I like the work you do on Kabuto.

Doesn't mean you need go any faster on my or anyone else's account. Just means we, as free people, are able to voice or sadness and frustration in the wait.

Anyway, the work's appreciated, man. Keep it up and I believe takenoko said it best and spoke wise words you should all take to heart, "Don't care what we say. Just do what you do and have fun."

I got banned, quick. I wonder if they deleted my post too. It's like they're scared of me or something... :169:

Lurker
i got banned of tv nihon for no reason what so ever but i was unbanned sometime later so maybe u will too

has left HJU. Not coming back.
It's because TV-Nihon is garbage and Kingranger is a troll. PERIOD.

Yeah, I got banned first time ever for complaining about my impatient for Kabuto. Whatever.

Heh... I wished them good luck and offered support and that's how I got banned. :laugh:

i got banned of tv nihon for no reason what so ever but i was unbanned sometime later so maybe u will too

HIIIIIIGHLY doubtful. I've a feeling it freaked KingRanger the hell out that I'd show my presence on the board at all.

I should've really known and suspected this. Now KingRanger can go about making up whatever evil ghost stories he wants to about me without fear of me even saying, "Hi."

Guess I should've listened to Phil and kept quiet.

Ah well.... :anime:

Yeah, they deleted your post. I posed a, uh, discussion with Kingranger, and noticed your post was gone once I had responded.

To be honest I'm terrified of being banned myself, but I just can't sit here when everyone is going "oh, such a shame."

KingRanger said:
The hell with this all. I have enough to deal with in real life with out this bullshit. You guys want drama have at it. I am on vacation from releases or what ever the **** else comes up till i feel like not.
Internet is serious business?

boogie woogie feng shui
He does have some points though, and I for one am offended to be lumped in with you people.

Yeah, they deleted your post. I posed a, uh, discussion with Kingranger, and noticed your post was gone once I had responded.

To be honest I'm terrified of being banned myself, but I just can't sit here when everyone is going "oh, such a shame."

Just keep your head low, man. You won't get banned so long as you keep your head down. Hope you didn't get involved with whatever I said over there.

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
Some more of KingRanger bashing us:

Yeah it does. The HJU people are leeches. They have proven all they can do it ***** and leech, and with no back up or proof as a reason bash people. If it gets you off to defend HJU good for you just don't do it here. And frankly if people can not wait through some queues or open their own fserv to get priority then they don't want the episodes that bad.

Wow....congrats to him. He goes on to be a douche, but I don't feel like putting that stuff up. And apparently, we're called "HJU Fucks".

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Internet is serious business?

He was a douche to you, man. As for me, I've already been banned once before. I'm not too concerned w/ being banned yet again from their msg board.

Status
Not open for further replies.