CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
A friend of mine is going on a trip to Japan somewhere in the fall, and I was thinking of giving him some money so he can bring me back some Gashapons and maybe a Shift Changer. I was wondering what would a Shift Change cost over there??

Oh and in the Go-onger thread there was pics of... I think...collectable chibi Go-onger figures? You know the ones with the big heads. Are those gashapons too or the kind that comes in blind packed mini box (and if you could tell me what they're call it'd be easier for all of us).

I also want to make sure the Shift Changer isn't too big so it doesn't take space in his luggage. I know the gashapons and minifigures wouldn't.

Any info would be apreciated.

Lurker
^I checked on some pics taken by someone on TN, showing that Engine-Ohs are 4,999 yen. Ixa belts cost 4,000 yen there. They were taken at a TRU Japan.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
but doesn't HLJ also include shipping in the price??

So you'd say the Shift Changer would cost around 4000 yen too? Is there like two different models or just one?

Oh and how much does a single Gashapon goes for?

In Justice, We Trust!
but doesn't HLJ also include shipping in the price??

So you'd say the Shift Changer would cost around 4000 yen too? Is there like two different models or just one?

Oh and how much does a single Gashapon goes for?

The Shift Changer is 30 dollars, acording to HLJ. 36 with shipping.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Oooh thanks. I'll probably hand him 60, tell him to get me a Shift changer, a few Gashas from Den-o, Go-Onger, Lucky Star and what have you and keep the change.