The first time I played Final Fantasy 8, I was a kid who is not good with games, so I played with the help of Gameshark. You know the cheating cartridge you attach to your playstation. Years Later I decided to replay the game as an adult but this time around with no Gameshark and cheats. My mind is blown, the game is much more fun when you feel challenge. I don't know why I cheat when I was a kid because it feels better to get strong manually.

I don't even need to request for a remake just to play this game because its a classic. The Song Eyes on me will be played on my wedding and my funeral. This is the game of my life.

Buy the remaster! It made the game more visually current! I wish they added voice acting though but I guess they will leave that for a remake

One thing I realize is how hard this game is compared to modern Final Fantasy Games. The turn base system is like chess where you need to strategize. Meanwhile the new system is more smoother because it plays more with playstyle similar to Devil May Cry and God of War. I know if this game is remade someday it will play more like 7 remake.

My love is electrifying from above
I was not even born yet when this game was released but I found my dad's old games and I enjoyed playing despite the dated technology.

Buy the remaster! It made the game more visually current! I wish they added voice acting though but I guess they will leave that for a remake
Voice acting indeed would have made it better but I guess working on the graphics is too much hard work already.