I am disturbed by the fact I haven't seen Final Fantasy characters on the trailers.

Kingdom Hearts is originally marketed as Final Fantasy game. A crossover between Final Fantasy and disney to be specific. Cameos of Final Fantasy characters had been a tradition of all Kingdom hearts games. I mean Squall Leonheart is a mainstay of this series. People are hoping to see Noctis and Lightning on this game but based from the trailer. This game will be all disney. :confused::(

They Got Mandy Moore back voicing Rapunzel and she was Aerith's original voice actress. I was hoping to see Aerith on this game with that fact alone. We can have FF characters at the Wreckin Ralph world since its set in a videogame world.

Mai

Maybe they want Kingdom Hearts to stand on its own and be independent from Final Fantasy so they can focus more on the disney world they needed to explore. I do wish we have Final Fantasy characters because it's a tradition.

Administrator
Staff member
They might appear in the Wrecking Ralph world because it's set in the world of videogames.Final Fantasy is a videogame after all. Squall had been a regular in KH so it will be weird to not have him again.

I heard Lightning and and Cloud will be on this game. There wont be Noctis sadly.

I am not sure if it's just me but I think I saw Sephiroth in the trailer. Or is that guy happened to only resemble him. We might still have Final Fantasy characters but for a minimal role.

I had been playing for an hour and it seemed like there are no Final Fantasy characters this time around. The game is focusing more with disney and stand alone Kingdom hearts characters. So sorry guys, No Noctis and No Lightning. I am so heartbroken but the game is still good!

Administrator
Staff member
I just hope they won't promise dlc and then wont deliver. I think they might have decided to get rid of Final Fantasy characters because they wanted KH to be finally stand alone. Also Disney has more say on this sequel

Final Fantasy characters are somehow mentioned in my first hour in the game. So they are not completely deleted.

Administrator
Staff member
The only Final Fantasy characters I had seen after hours of gameplay:

Cloud
Auron
Moogles