After a bit of a "break" from HJU due to personal circumstances with a certain other member, I have now cooled down and decided to return!

SETUP!

Some kind of Beast mode
Damn Next, Before you do something like leaving HJU, think. Not After, Then you'd be able to make a better clearer decision! :shakefist

heh..ya see what I did there right?

Bandito Shake Cometh
We need an 'i'm leaving/i'm back' thread. Or at the very least, a giant rock I can throw at people making 'i'm back' threads.

CPS

We need an 'i'm leaving/i'm back' thread. Or at the very least, a giant rock I can throw at people making 'i'm back' threads.

Agreed. I think we all know by now that if someone is leaving "forever" or anything of the sort, they will be back.

boogie woogie feng shui

I started it. But mine mattered.

Yeah, these threads are only cries for attention anyway. If anyone actually cared, they'd notice. If there was anyone you'd want to know you'd just PM them.

Attention seeking thread is attention seeking.