I already own the Ps4 version but I am considering to buy the PC version for the Mods

There are so many mods you can try out there, some of them are even not safe for work if that is your thing.

I rather stick with the console version. I hate mods, they bastardize the game the team worked hard for.

Do not download mods, They could have viruses that will ruin your pc.

Do it in your own risk! It could either give you a new experience you will love of a broken PC.

Have the answer take a look at these photos they're they're flooding instagram right under the hashtag dirty keto they're saying for example look at Oros CBD Gummies this one it says tacos with a taco shell made from fried cheese i mean it looks good because you wait lose weight with that how about this one this one says a plate full of convenience store snacks and this is really fantastic even a pizza pie with all fried cheese crust and they're.

https://nutradiary.com/oros-cbd-gummies/

I wish I was techie enough to know how to install them because Episode 1 is starting to get boring to me.

What is your specs? Make sure your PC is strong enough to handle mods.

Make sure you will follow the tutorials so the mod will work with no problem and make sure it is from a safe source.