I already own the Ps4 version but I am considering to buy the PC version for the Mods

The PC version have lots of interesting Mods that can give you fresh experience from alternate skins to gameplay altering ones. There are mods that can make the the remake easier and there are also mods that can make the game harder.

I love the Mods where you can make Cloud, Tifa and Aerith fight on their Honey Bee dresses. I mean what is the point of unlocking those costumes ingame if you can't fight in them.

The original have lots of mods but I didn't know the remake have mods now. I want a turn based system mod for nostalgia sake.

guy

Sentai Monster with no Mouth Animation
Make sure your PC have the specs to handle it. Many mods will slow down your pc.

Mods are Awesome, You can change the character models into someone else if you got bored of them, Just remember to save the defaults in another folder if you want them back.

Just make sure your pc can handle the mods because it destroyed mine as my PC got overwhelmed from all the data the mod consumed.

I always want to try mods but I am scared that I might end up messing my pc.

Please check the specs of Your PC first to make sure your PC can handle installing mods.

I had mods and I try all of them, from mods that made my game easier to mods that made the game harder. You can always keep the game fresh with them.