Hwang Dong-hyuk is currently negotiating for a 3rd Season of Squid Game!

Administrator
Staff member
Hwang Dong-hyuk is about to make more money!
Squid Game season 3 is already under negotiations. We don’t even have an announcement for a season 2 yet but we can’t blame Netflix. Netflix finds a gold mine with this show. Local groceries on my town sells Dalgona candies now because of this show’s impact. The actors from the show became instant international celebrities.
It is not a Hate-watch show like Emily in Paris. Director Hwang Dong-hyuk had an interview with KBS that he already he is currently in talks with the biggest streaming platform for the future of the show. It is amazing how a Script he conceptualized a decade ago is achieved success beyond his imagination.
Hwang Dong-hyuk have originally had no plans for a sequel and here he is now negotiating for a 3rd season!

Other Netflix shows wait for a year before a renewal...

Continue reading...

Goddess of the Couch potatoes
How is a Season 2 and 3 even going to work when most of the characters died? Are we going to have a new batch of characters?

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
My passion is for historical period Korean dramas. But I decided to create a Binge Watch List of modern K-drama TV series that seem to be enjoying a lot of popularity. Squid Games is on my List and since my sons are paying for the Netflix subscription, I better hurry and watch it soon! I will probably enjoy it because I'm a fan of Lee Jung-jae.

The Actors just won SAG Awards and that will even spread the brand recognition of this series. Netflix found Gold with this one. I cannot wait for Season 2.