Hunt Club - Movie Review

Administrator
<p>If you’re looking for a bloody revenge thriller with a message, Hunt Club from Director Elizabeth Blake-Thomas delivers on the “Me Too” murder mayhem with a grindhouse throwback edge.</p>

The group of "Alpha males" are having so much fun hunting down women. We all know the amount set for the bounty is $100000, and that's some sweet deal.I'm sure I will have so much fun with this movie. The locations look awesome as well as their makeup effects. because I want to see these toxic Masculinity jerks get emasculated.

High Heat
M.R.A makes me feel ashamed to be a men. They are one of the reasons why the world is suffering. The horror of this movie is that men like this exist in real life. He could be our brother, our cousin, our dad or best friend.

Entertainment Enthusiast
Andrew Tate just brainwashed lots of young boys to be like the men on this movie. It is disturbing seeing men who have this belief women are second class citizens.

Girl! I agree! It's frightening to watch men who resemble the antagonists in The Hunt since so many of them exist in real life.
It is concerning that online groups such as MGTOW and the Andrew Tate cult promote toxic masculinity and contempt for women. Furthermore, the Iranian regime regards women as property.It is vital to remember that these attitudes and behaviors are unacceptable, and it is up to all of us to speak out against them and promote a culture that values equality and respect.

conjunction with free-space theory
I love a good action film with a strong female lead, and it sounds like "Hunt Club" delivers in that department.

The action is too much, I love how they went hunting to make everyone pay for what they did. I just love a bad girl who gets dirty doing all that action.

The world this movie is set in is what will happen if more boys gets indoctrinated by Andrew Tate.