HUEG MIB Sentai, Gransazer! (GaoElephant, KarakuriStamp, Brachio, Bakikeonagrus, more

Hello people, long time lurker, first time seller here.

I MAKE DISCOUNTS IF YOU BUY MORE THAN ONE GOOD AND COMBINE SHIPPING! Also please read until the end of the post for further information.

Everything has got to go, as I have to save money for old-people stuff!

The prices are in United States of America Dollar. The second number is the weight in kilograms. You can calculate the shipping price here:
http://www.ptt.gov.tr/en/tariffs/international_parcels_tariff.htm

* DaiRenOh (Thunder Megazord) in Power Rangers packaging (The original one got lost) 200
* WonTiger (Only the mecha) 90
* Kibaranger (Does have the weapons) figure 20

Pieces below are all Mint in Box down to their every parts, even including the nylon bags.

Gaoranger

* GaoKing 120, 1.10

Hurricanger

* Karakuri set 1: #02 & 03 (Goat & Tortoise) 25, 0.25
* Karakuri set 2: #05 & 06 (Lion & Squid) 25, 0.24
* Karakuri set 3: #07 & 08 (Furai Maru for combining) 25, 0.25
* Karakuri set 4: #15 & 16 & 17 (Tri-condor for combining) 25, 0.27
* Karakuri set 5: #10 & 11 (Bee & Horseshoe Crab) 25, 0.23
* Karakuri set 6: #12 & 14 (Spider & Starfish) 35, 0.19
* Revolver Mammoth 200
DON'T FORGET THAT I WILL MAKE DISCOUNT IF YOU BUY THE WHOLE BALL SET! (I also combine shipping)

Abaranger

* Abarenoh 100, 1.20

Dekaranger

* Dekabase 100, 3.56
* DekarangerRobo, 1.00

Power Rangers

* Ninja Storm Wind morpher 10, 0.23

Loose:

* Megazord (Missing Elephant's head)
* Dragonzord
* Serpenterra
* Thunderzords
* Ninja MegaFalconZord (Falcon missing its head but custom painted head)
* Zeo Red Ranger to Zord transforming figure

Gransazers

* Cloud Dragon 110, 3.10
DON'T FORGET THAT I WILL MAKE DISCOUNT IF YOU BUY THE WHOLE BALL SET! (I also combine shipping)

Justirisers

* R03 Genseishin Set (Enoh+Kouki+Riseross/Ken Riser+Ju Riser) 110

Transformers

Armada:

* Military Team Mini-con set (Blue)

I also have most of (i.e. HELL LOTS OF) the Marvel Legends, related series X-Men, Spider-Man, Ghost Rider, etc. figures including Build-a-figures, an electronic Galactus from 90's, LOTS OF Batman figures from the 90's and a colorless GameBoy for sale.

For photos, please mention the figure you want to see. Sorry if I forgot to add photos of some merchandise, I will add more photos with request. I have at hand some photos taken by my now-malfunctioning old camera but unfortunately the new requested photos will be taken by a phone camera. As you can understand, I am a collector and gotten the "zords" out only once and put them back for only displaying their boxes in a closed closet. It is best if I do not take them out of the box not the damage any components. I do have the photos of the boxes, I think you can trust me in the components not having any scratches or painting failures if you are also a collection-only toy buyer.

I live in the European cost of Istanbul, Turkey. All shipment prices will be evidenced with the proper documents. The shipping rates to the USA is up to 1 kg 19 USD + 6 USD for additional kgs (Final price will be recalculated with the current exchange rates). I accept both PayPal and Western Union.

z2.jpg
z1.jpg
y5.jpg
y4.jpg
y3.jpg
z9.jpg
y2.jpg
y1.jpg
z7.jpg
z8.jpg

z6.jpg
z5.jpg
z4.jpg
z3.jpg

Last edited:
Lurker
Hey how much would the Gransazer mechas cost each excluding Gransazer and Cloud dragon. Just the four main mechas. Also pics would be cool and their heights as well.