Ghosted, When Your One night Stand is a Super Agent

Awesome ! Chris Evans went back to his comic roots more often because he's a fantastic actor. I was laughing so hard just from watching the trailer, so I can only imagine how much I'll enjoy the entire movie. Ana and Chris are absolutely adorable together! It's also funny how in their previous film, he was trying to kill her, but now they're love interests. I find myself falling more in love with Ana every time I see her, and I already know that Chris is amazing in action scenes. It's delightful to see these two handsome actors with great chemistry and acting skills in a romantic comedy together again. They clearly get along well, and it's just wonderful to watch them work together.

The producers of Deadpool and Top Gun are also responsible for this movie. This looks like so much fun!
Sad they have to replace Scarlett Johansson, Although I don't mind Ana De Armas, I think Scarlett is better and gets along with Chris Evans better. Because of Chris Evans, I'll still watch.

Are you freaking kidding me? Chris Evans worked his ass off for a whole damn decade to get into peak physical condition as Captain freaking America, and now we're supposed to believe he can just switch back to playing some weak-ass dude who needs saving from a girl? That's a load of BS. He deserves better than that.

дейве
People who label this as "woke" are trying to exaggerate its meaning. If you want to see a good example of what "woke" means, watch Velma or Batwoman. But it's important to note that there is a difference between being "woke" and having a strong female character. If Chris Evans played Ana's role, people would compare it to his previous role as Captain America. He played a superhero for a long time, so seeing him in a completely different role is a nice change. We need more strong female characters and stop accusing diversity as woke.

Destinity Pushes me away
Um, it looks okay I guess, but I just can't stop thinking about how he's flying all the way across the world to see this girl he barely knows and hasn't even bothered to text back. Like, if he wasn't so freaking hot this would be like major stalker vibes, you know? But I mean, I guess it's okay since he's good-looking and all.

Wow! Absolutely yes! I am so excited to see this movie! I was expecting some cheesy romance or maybe a kidnapping plot, but this is the complete opposite of what I thought it would be - and that's fantastic! I can't wait to watch it! When Chris says "I'm the boyfriend" at the end, it makes me wonder if she ghosted him because of her secret spy job, and if he ended up becoming a spy himself even though he's not exactly cut out for it. Plus, the two of them are just stunning together and have great chemistry. As long as the movie doesn't go overboard and stays balanced, this might just finally give us the kind of movie we've been wanting for so long.

Why is this movie being wasted in APPLETV Plus, it should be in theaters!

Chris Evans playing a character that is usually typically given to Ryan Reynolds. 🤣 This is the 3rd time Ana and Chris works together but their last 2 movies they are villain and hero. Now they are lovers.