Saban Moon is finally found! that rejected American Remake of Sailor moon is not a lost media anymore!

The Pilot is very terribad but the documentary that leads to finding this lost media a glorious watch. No media should be lost media no matter good or bad because it is part of the cinematic history. Ray Mona should continue finding more Lost Media. She is a great detective when it comes to finding them. I am looking forward on what she will find next.

There's Plastic tree
Although this pilot screams early 1990s cheese and drag queen camp, I wonder how the show would have been if it had been picked up for a full season. What would the live-action scenes of Darian/Mamorou have looked like? If Artemis weren't a white cat, would she be a black one? What about the Outer-Sailor Scouts and Rini/Chibiusa? Even if this pilot wasn't great, I believe that as a kid I would have watched the entire TV series. Maybe someone needs to Greenlit this. We don't have any new Sailor moon content aside from the final movie coming this Christmas. After than No more Sailormoon again.

I need to talk to your manager!
This... This is utter crap. Sorry, but this is terrible. Even the DiC dub gave the characters some individuality. This was developed solely to market toys, no other purpose. I'm glad that was never broadcast on television.

Oh my! , I mistakenly believed that this was more anime convention footage. However, isn't this it? This is the genuine Pilot! This pilot was a sailor moon bastardization. I understood why others were making jokes about it. In all honesty, it's not that horrible. It unquestionably represents its era. I probably would have seen it if it had been released and I had been alive at the time.

Considering how comically bad and cheaply made this is, it's truly surprising how much of the horrible, insane lore Naoko Takeuchi crammed into that first arc they were able to maintain.
Even though it wasn't done very successfully, at least an attempt was made. I am also surprised the people behind this epic failure became successful animators.

Ray Mona realized her documentary is 4 hours long. So she decided to upload the Pilot alone for people who have no time to watch a 4 hour documentary.

Pain is temporary, Success is Forever
I heard the makers of this got scammed by the Korean animators, so the pilot ends up looking terrible. Ray Mona is actually named Raven Simone but uses a different name because she shares a name with the actress. She should make more documentaries about lost media. She even found the missing "Mean Girls" videogame.

Last edited by a moderator:
And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
Yikes the art style look ugly AF thank god it is canceled.