Sony, XBox And Nintendo Are All Skipping E3

All I care about is Capcom, I need to see more Street Fighter 6, Resident evil 4 remake and Resident Evil 9. They are the only videogame company I am waiting for to have an announcement for E3

Since each of the three console systems and the bulk of the larger AAA developers now conduct their own showcases, there is no longer a compelling reason for E3 to continue in its current form.It's a shame, because I vividly recall how much I looked forward to discovering each year's secret.However, this is the result of technical improvements rendering previously effective corporate structures outdated.

Microsoft with their Xbox system!This is your moment to shine, so capitalize on it!I used to enjoy watching E3 as a youngster.This is quite exciting.Pleasant moments.To be honest, in this day and age of modern technology, I find it difficult to believe anything has lived this long.Even the best things come to an end eventually. Changes are always there.

Their decision to forego the event makes perfect sense. As a fan, I find this quite disheartening.Numerous famous and noteworthy events in gaming history have occurred during E3.Unquestionably, the fact that it was live brought something new to the table.At a minimum, third-party providers will be given the chance to shine.It's unfortunate that such an event can no longer occur!I continue to prefer E3 conferences over presentations because of the buzz they generate.
In addition, I appreciate that each conference focuses solely on the publisher's offerings and excludes ads for other companies or movie previews.In comparison to E3, the Summer Game Fest and the TGA continue to be lackluster and uninteresting events for me.

I've always wanted to attend to E3 because it seemed like such a fantastic event, but it now appears to be a dying show. My goal is that if they continue with E3, it will teach them to value the show more. Nintendo and Microsoft may be willing to return if E3 demonstrates that they can do something different that makes it worthwhile.