The Flashback Interview: Lisa Fuller

<p>I had sent my latest interview subject, Lisa Fuller, an interview request last year. I didn’t initially hear back from her, so when I saw that she would be attending the April 2023 Chiller Theatre convention, I knew I had to not only meet her because I loved her work in movies like Teen Witch and Earth Girls Are Easy, but because I wanted to confirm the e-mail address I sent the interview request to was accurate. She checked it out a few weeks after we met at Chiller, and she agreed to an interview.</p>

Johnny, thanks for sharing this insightful interview with Lisa Fuller! It's great to hear about her journey into the world of performing. I can totally relate to being inspired by a movie and begging for lessons afterward. It's amazing how one experience can shape the entire course of your life. Kudos to Lisa's mom for recognizing her passion and supporting her dreams!

It's fascinating to learn about her early experiences in the industry. It seems like her first film set was a breeze, even though she didn't have any dialogue. Sometimes, the first step into something new can feel like a dream.

The Monster Squad holds a special place in my heart, so it's great to hear about Lisa's memories from working on the film. It's lovely how she felt a personal connection to her character as Patrick's Sister. Siblings can have such a unique bond, and it's cool that the movie captured that dynamic. And how awesome is it that Lisa got to have a say in her wardrobe and hair for the first time? Collaborative efforts like that can really enhance a performance.

Earth Girls Are Easy is such a fun film, and it's great to hear Lisa's perspective on the production. I had a good laugh when she talked about her improvised nail incident on set. Sometimes the unexpected moments make the best scenes! It must have been an exciting experience to work alongside the talented cast and director. Lisa's positive recollection of the shoot really shines through.