Hoyeon FKA HoYeon Jung finally got her Hollywood Break

Super Moderator
Hoyeon is the breakthrough star of Squid Game because, Among the cast, she had the least acting experience. It is her first acting experience. She is more known as a Model and former contestant of Korea’s Next top model. Amazingly, this is her first acting gig, and she has already grabbed one of the most prestigious acting awards. An Emmy might be on the horizon for her career as well. Spoiler Alert, Her character died in the First Season of Squid Game, so she is available for all Casting directors worldwide. Not a single NEXT TOP MODEL Alumni ever reached her level of success in a short time.
HoYeon winning her first Award

In most of her interviews, she speaks Korean because she is proud of her language, but she can handle conversational English. She is an international model who worked in New York and Paris. Five years ago, Before she played the Game of Squids, she made this...

Continue reading...

Last edited:
She is indeed the break through star of Squid Game. Before Squid Game she have below 1 Million followers in Instagram. It is Amazing that this was her first acting gig. Now her followers are over 20 Million.

Hey I just met you!
That's quite wonderful that she got this break! However, I hope she does not abandon Korean film and television. I'd like to see her expand in Korean movies and television.

I think it's fantastic that she's receiving more work. Although it isn't a Korean show, I'm curious how it will turn out, as her English appears to be quite solid. I hope they employ her acting abilities and not just use her as a prop because she became popular after the squid game. In ensemble casts, Hollywood has given Asian characters limited lines. Please treat her right!

Bob

Bob
Her second acting role is on Apple TV+, and some Iconic actors and actresses join her. It's fantastic. If they have three-dimensional and non-stereotypical character roles to give, I'd love to see more highly gifted Koreans acquire actor jobs in Hollywood. The lead actress in Squid Games is a beast of an actor who speaks fluent English and its her first time acting.

She is so beautiful that I can't stop starring at her first. She barely have make up in Squid game but she is meant to be in front of the camera.

Why did she got rid of her last name? The moment she won that SAG I know Hollywood offers will come next.

The director of Squid Game said he might bring back Hoyeon as Kang Sae-Byok Twin sister. He knows she is a draw and its the only way she can go back if her character is dead.

The actor who plays the Gangster was given a Horror documentary show by Discovery Plus. He is peaks in Korean with English subtitles. Squid Game actors are in demand. Meanwhile the parasite actors still have no Hollywood break.