I disagree. How does that make the game more interesting ?
I couldn't care less which genders the ingame characters are when I'm playing the game.

Administrator
Staff member
This game dissapointed the waifu demographic which is a huge market in games. Final Fantasy had pandered to the Waifu demographic since VII. Final fantasy is also known for Romance. This game had bromance instead. I always like females on my parties. XV didn't give me that option.

I seriously doubt that "waifu" demographics is huge ( OK, maybe in Japan it is ). Whenever I saw someone mention that word in any forum, they were clearly joking. In any case, it would be stupid IMO to skip on a good game just because it doesn't include a playable female character.

Administrator
Staff member
I seriously doubt that "waifu" demographics is huge ( OK, maybe in Japan it is ). Whenever I saw someone mention that word in any forum, they were clearly joking. In any case, it would be stupid IMO to skip on a good game just because it doesn't include a playable female character.

It is actually huge even in the Us. Lara Croft is one of square enix's biggest sellers. There people who are just not into sausage fest. I did play XV but I didn't enjoy it that much for the lack of playable females. The experience is just not the same.

I practically don't have any criticism about Final Fantasy 15, from my point of view, the game is a complete series of the FF game. Talking about female characters in the game, that certainly didn't have any effect on how I enjoyed playing the game.

The experience isn't bad. Compared to other games in the same genre, it stands out.

Of course yes, I completely agree with you. The game stood out well in all angles. Is it graphics, sound track, characters? Everything was perfectly put that I have nothing to complain about. I'm surprised seeing some nag about female characters of sorts.

It is actually huge even in the Us. Lara Croft is one of square enix's biggest sellers. There people who are just not into sausage fest. I did play XV but I didn't enjoy it that much for the lack of playable females. The experience is just not the same.
I play Tomb Raider, and I play it because the games are fun and not because of Lara Croft. They could have made the protagonist a male for all I care.
But I guess it's pointless to argue on this further. Different strokes for different folks and all that.

The lack of playable females make this game felt weird to me because I was so used on having females.

I understand why they get to this direction. The previous game have a lot of girl power going on so they decided to change the formula a bit. The lack of females made this game seemed to be pandering to Yaoi fangirls. Final fantasy have a large female fan base so they got the fan service.

The bromance roadtrip theme this game have made it kind of homoerotic.

I hope final fantasy 16 will have female party members.
I'm a female and trust me I never care about the gender of my characters. I want them to be strong, attractive and full of energy irrespective of them being a male or a female counterpart. The lack of female factors did not affect my liking for the game. I enjoyed playing every bit of it just like I enjoyed playing rest of the games of the series.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
The lack of playable females make this game felt weird to me because I was so used on having females.

I understand why they get to this direction. The previous game have a lot of girl power going on so they decided to change the formula a bit. The lack of females made this game seemed to be pandering to Yaoi fangirls. Final fantasy have a large female fan base so they got the fan service.

The bromance roadtrip theme this game have made it kind of homoerotic.

I hope final fantasy 16 will have female party members.

Even though the game looks good in just almost everything, from good graphics to design, themes, background music etc. The only place it had a flaw was balancing of characters in the game. The lack of inclusion of more female playable characters in the game had a bad impression on the game being a homo-sect play.

This game of Final Fantasy 15, really centers around a road trip- yeah, what happened to the usually things like corrupt empires,and things like crystals as well. The travelers have no women with them- and where are all the female fighters that Final Fantasy is known for. You do have Cindy the head mechanic at the Hammerhead body-shop though!