Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
This game of Final Fantasy 15, really centers around a road trip- yeah, what happened to the usually things like corrupt empires,and things like crystals as well. The travelers have no women with them- and where are all the female fighters that Final Fantasy is known for. You do have Cindy the head mechanic at the Hammerhead body-shop though!

Do you have any personal dissatisfaction about the no inclusion of women character fighters with the travelers in the Final Fantasy 15? Most people complained about it in respect to the game. Personally, I don't have any much strong agitation about it but I feel it's necessary to have included them.

Administrator
Staff member
I notice the female fanbase wanted Noctis and Prompto to get married. :D Deviant art is Polluted by those Homoerotic fanarts. This game lacking females attracted the "Yuri On ice" crowd.

I do know this game didnt have females because Lightning managed to have 3 games so they changed it up a bit and get rid of romance that FF is known for.

Last edited:
Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I notice the female fanbase wanted Noctis and Prompto to get married. :D Deviant art is Polluted by those Homoerotic fanarts. This game lacking females attracted the "Yuri On ice" crowd.

I do know this game didnt have females because Lightning managed to have 3 games so they changed it up a bit and get rid of romance that FF is known for.

I ain't a female fan but I think I would love to see Noctis and Prompto to get married. It's definitely going to make them excellent couple. The issue of no female in the Final Fantasy 15 really gave the game one sided attention, thereby making some set of people taken out of the equation.

I think there are lot of good reaction for the royale edition. So FF15 seems to be getting a lot of interesting. And considering it has launched a lot of new effects and updates. It'd be worth keeping around.

Well my experience with playing Final Fantasy 15 is just as much as what I experienced with playing the FF 13 and 14. The only distinct difference is that in FF 15, it's more of male lead character play which I still enjoyed well.