Tell a short summary of your experience playing FF15, you can include comparison between other series.

Administrator
Staff member
The lack of playable females make this game felt weird to me because I was so used on having females.

I understand why they get to this direction. The previous game have a lot of girl power going on so they decided to change the formula a bit. The lack of females made this game seemed to be pandering to Yaoi fangirls. Final fantasy have a large female fan base so they got the fan service.

The bromance roadtrip theme this game have made it kind of homoerotic.

I hope final fantasy 16 will have female party members.

Last edited:
I never really thought about the lack of females in there but now that you mention it...I was going to say smooth and enjoyable as always, but that is an interesting omission there.

I didn't mind the lack of females in the game. FFXV reminded me most of FFXII, the setting at least.

It's okay. The story is a little... well, it's final fantasy so, you know how the story "is", but it's an alright game. To be honest I wish I had picked it up at a lesser price later, but it's fun for what it is.

I hear what you're saying, Setari. I've heard a lot of my friends complaining about how they built the game up so much in their minds that there was no way that the actual physical game would ever surpass what they were expecting - hence the disappointment. I think it's a great game, though.

The experience isn't bad. Compared to other games in the same genre, it stands out.

I think it was a good experience for me. I mean I have noticed some changes in the gameplay. Compared to the past games, this one was definitely good. But had it's up and down too. I think on that point I'd say it's kind of slow yet good enough on that part. The graphics and the sound was good too.

I think it was a good experience for me. I mean I have noticed some changes in the gameplay. Compared to the past games, this one was definitely good. But had it's up and down too. I think on that point I'd say it's kind of slow yet good enough on that part. The graphics and the sound was good too.
I really support you on that. This game has the best graphics and music in it. Many people who have played it also report the same.

The lack of playable females make this game felt weird to me because I was so used on having females.

I understand why they get to this direction. The previous game have a lot of girl power going on so they decided to change the formula a bit. The lack of females made this game seemed to be pandering to Yaoi fangirls. Final fantasy have a large female fan base so they got the fan service.

The bromance roadtrip theme this game have made it kind of homoerotic.

I hope final fantasy 16 will have female party members.
And that is the mistake they did. Gender balance is always good, for the sake of making the game more interesting.