I think they could adapt Justiriser to be anything, and the costumes and mecha are really cool. Does anyone think it would be cool for them to air it alongside Power Rangers?

It's over 8,000!
I might just cry.

[HIDE]I'm kidding. I have no emotions.[/HIDE]

It would be a pretyy cool idea. Kinda like how they air Kamen Rider and Super Sentai side by side. Justiriser is part of Konami's Star God series, Which was there way to compete with Kamen Rider and super sentai.

Last edited:
Probably this.

And unless they really sure up the story I probably wouldn't watch it. Justi and Sazer X both put me to sleep.

Gransazer I actually enjoyed though.

I liked Justiriser because the suit designs, and the mecha were cool. Plus, I bought some figures and I felt like I had to watch the show:laugh: And the Justirser an Sazer X team up put me to sleep I could never get into that movie.

He should just merge Gransazer, Justriser, and Sazer X into "one new show" just like he did with VRT, Beetleborgs, and Masked Rider.:sweat:

While he's at it...combine Ryukendo, Rescue Force, and Rescue Fire...into "one new show":anime:

...why not...worked for Voltron and Robotech.

Super Kamen Sentai Rider
He should just merge Gransazer, Justriser, and Sazer X into "one new show" just like he did with VRT, Beetleborgs, and Masked Rider.:sweat:

While he's at it...combine Ryukendo, Rescue Force, and Rescue Fire...into "one new show":anime:

...why not...worked for Voltron and Robotech.

Yeah but I dunno how it was back then, but in this day and age with this economy he'd be burning through a LOT of footage relatively quickly, and he'd lose out if he wants to make money with these series. I can see him having 3 seasons and have the characters end up changing into different suits, but even then he may just want to keep it the way it is now so no cast member feels like they deserve a raise :p