How was the experience with the Power Rangers and some other questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let me start off with saying the Green Samurai Ninja Storm Ranger was my favorite Disney Era 6th Ranger (since I count Brachio Ranger as a 4th instead of a 5th or 6th Ranger)

How was the experience with acting in Power Rangers?

how is your Carreer Progressing

and are you maybe coming back to PR for the Adaptation of Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger?

Friendly Greetings from a Dutch Power Rangers Fan

Thanks GlennShiraishi for the compliments.
The experience was probably one of the happiest in my life. It was such an exciting thrill to be involved - on all levels. The acting, interplay with the other characters was truly fun, the scripts were so cheeky and funny, sarcasm was funny (from Cam's point of view), I had a great journey as GSR, the toys were great, I got an action figure, I got to be part of a huge and cool franchise - what more could I ask for.

I'm very happy with my career. People always assume you want your career to progress towards more fame or fortune - mine has taken me to Asia and I'm loving being here. The energy in this part of the world is electric at this time and I'm loving developing my own storytelling - directing, writing and running my own production company. I think it gives me the most satisfaction. Being just an actor has it's limitations and frustration that I found I couldn't stick with after while.

Having said that - I wouldn't ever mind going back to PR for a special / movie or a short stint - would be awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.