Books How to win friends and influence people - Read this book!

You can go after the job you want...and get it! You can take the job you have...and improve it! You can take any situation you're in...and make it work for you!
For over 50 years the rock-solid, time-tested advice in this book has carried thousands of now famous people up the ladder of success in their business and personal lives.
Now this phenomenal book has been revised and updated to help readers achieve their maximum potential in the complex and competitive 90s!
Learn:

• The six ways to make people like you
  • The twelve ways to win people to your way of thinking
  • The nine ways to change people without arousing resentment
and much, much more!

This book has changed my outlook on life, please make sure you read it.

Let's go on sharing God's given talents!
Is this the book of Dale Carnegie. My mom had a copy of this book and I found it while I was looking at copies of the books that she had when she was still single. I read it while I was still in my first year in high school. The book had a good influence to me while I was growing up.

I keep hearing great things about this book. As someone who has difficulty connecting with people and making good conversation, I definitely think this is something I need lol. I'll have to put it at the top of my "To Read" list... which is pretty long.

Let's go on sharing God's given talents!
I keep hearing great things about this book. As someone who has difficulty connecting with people and making good conversation, I definitely think this is something I need lol. I'll have to put it at the top of my "To Read" list... which is pretty long.
I highly advise this book. But just keep in mind that, as I experienced, it's more challenging to apply what was read. It takes time and couple of adjustments. What was written here should not be universalized since as I reflected, "Relating is an art". We could not apply a single approach to all. Every person is unique, hence, each one also has a preference to how he/she should be approached.
I also highly suggest that you pair Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life with this book. These two could compliment based on my experience. Happy reading!