I actually started with Decade. My friend HopeWithinChaos sent me links to TV Nihon episodes... but he thought he sent me 'W' episodes. (laughs) But I watched 5 episodes and didn't much care for it at the time.

So then I watched/tore-through W like a drug fanatic, and then through OOOs. But since I'm a completionist I have been searching for and watching Kamen Rider episodes all the way back to the first one (even Kamen Rider G).

And, surprisingly, I really enjoyed Decade the second time. I liked each of the stories and how they merged together.

@NeonZ - I'm gonna have to try to find that second episode of 31. Thanks for letting me know.

decade's original series ending was supposed to be an epic, kick-ass ending with the whole diend betrayal thing... but i felt very bad on what happen on the decade movie wars part... no amount of homing rider kicks could make that better... i was very excited to see what happened to the very preview of the supposed kuuga holding an exploding diend at the neck...:disappoin

Rajio Showa Rider
decade's original series ending was supposed to be an epic, kick-ass ending with the whole diend betrayal thing... but i felt very bad on what happen on the decade movie wars part... no amount of homing rider kicks could make that better... i was very excited to see what happened to the very preview of the supposed kuuga holding an exploding diend at the neck...:disappoin

What does everyone think the final attack on Skyrider in the beginning is Decade's Dimension Kick? It's not. It's obviously Dimension Blast.

JW, TV-Nihon should have the second version of Decade 31 as well. If their torrents aren't seeded or you have an issue torrenting, they also offer direct download links in the section marked DDL

I actually started with Decade. My friend HopeWithinChaos sent me links to TV Nihon episodes... but he thought he sent me 'W' episodes. (laughs) But I watched 5 episodes and didn't much care for it at the time.

So then I watched/tore-through W like a drug fanatic, and then through OOOs. But since I'm a completionist I have been searching for and watching Kamen Rider episodes all the way back to the first one (even Kamen Rider G).

And, surprisingly, I really enjoyed Decade the second time. I liked each of the stories and how they merged together.

@NeonZ - I'm gonna have to try to find that second episode of 31. Thanks for letting me know.

I actually enjoy the original 31 more than the alternate version. There are some changes that I don't particularly agree with, although, as with everything about Decade, your mileage may vary. I do think Movie War slots in pretty well after episode 31, if you accept the fact that a good bit of time has passed.

Also, I agree that All Riders vs DaiShocker slots in pretty decently after 29.

Decade may be my favorite Rider show, but even I'll admit that its continuity is a clusterfuck.