Hey everyone. I have been watching as much Kamen Rider as I can like a JUNKIE, but I have hit a wall in the story of Decade.

The last TV episode doesn't seem like it's the end... and so I am VERY confused as what to watch next. The two movies that are out ('All Riders vs Dai Shocker' and 'W Decade') don't seem to continue from the very last scene of the 31st tv episode. Can anyone help here?

Mad Skillz
All Riders is technically (I say this because the placement changes depending on various guide books) supposed to take place around episode 28 or so. Movie War 2010 takes place directly after the final episode...sort of. It jumps ahead after that last Decade scene, so we never get to see what happened there. (and sadly the movie does not really make a lot of sense)

There's also another semi-related movie, Episode Yellow in the Chou Den-O trilogy, a movie focusing on Daiki/DiEnd.

Resident Precureologist
Both movies are fanservice of the best kind. If you actually want some semblance of the story continuing, W/Decade is the movie to go to. It picks up with Decade fighting the riders, and also lays the groundwork for the W series.

After you have that, and you just need a movie to watch to turn off your brain and enjoy the explosions, that's when you watch All Riders.

The Meteor has landed
So, u watch through the WHole Decade series and DINT go WTF at any of them? You must be a very brave man.

Also AllRiders : around 28-30 W/Decade : After the Final Episode

Well, that's rough. Without spoiling anything for others I was REALLY hoping to see what happened after that final scene in Decade Ep 31. (drat)

Thanks for your help, guys.

@Savior Den-o - Well, I have been watching Kamen Rider episodes like mad and actually got through (at least) the first three episodes of each of the others (all the way from the first one from 1971)... so the Decade story made sense.

[HIDE]Especially since almost none of the worlds Decade fought in were ACTUALLY cannon to the TV shows... they all were changed somewhat.[/HIDE]

But yeah (laughs) I got through it. :sweat: Now to wait for Episode 37 of OOO!

The Meteor has landed
@Savior Den-o - Well, I have been watching Kamen Rider episodes like mad and actually got through (at least) the first three episodes of each of the others (all the way from the first one from 1971)... so the Decade story made sense.

[HIDE]Especially since almost none of the worlds Decade fought in were ACTUALLY cannon to the TV shows... they all were changed somewhat.[/HIDE]

Again, you are a very brave man for a first timer Kamen Rider fan :patriotic:

Podcaster and Toy Commentator
I started with W, but Decade was my second choice. It seemed like a good idea to give a gist of the other Rider series. Personally, I moved on to Kabuto, Faiz and Kuuga.

Like a Tiger boss
What i saw of Decade i liked to. I just didnt pick it up as of right now due to the other toku i got into. W is a good successor for Decade i felt. I heard the All Riders movie was really good. Having the man himself GACKT as a peep works for it.

Lurker
Well, that's rough. Without spoiling anything for others I was REALLY hoping to see what happened after that final scene in Decade Ep 31. (drat)

Thanks for your help, guys.

KR Decade is a sensible topic on this forum :sweat:

Personally, I loved since it got me interested in KR to begin with and, from a storytelling perspective, it made sense to me after only watching the two previous KR series in preparation for Decade.

The last TV episode doesn't seem like it's the end... and so I am VERY confused as what to watch next. The two movies that are out ('All Riders vs Dai Shocker' and 'W Decade') don't seem to continue from the very last scene of the 31st tv episode. Can anyone help here?

There's a second version of episode 31 which matches up with the beginning of Movie Wars 2010 better than the original one, although still not perfectly. It has been subbed by Tv Nihon too. Without spoiling you about the second ending, the original ends with Diend shooting Decade, the second one is different, so if you watched the Diend scene, you watched the original ending, not the remade one.

All Riders vs Dai-Shocker is placed between episodes 29-30 according to some guidebooks. Others apparently just don't place it anywhere, so 29-30 is basically the official position.

Last edited: