Tech How to tell someone to lose the blackberry?

My wife uses the blackberry and she won't get rid of it, even though I have told her a million times the Iphone is much better.

Any suggestions for her to get rid of the dinosour?

Why does she need to change? If it fits her needs then until the thing dies I'd say let her keep it. Mind you I also have a seven year old flip phone so I'm slightly biased. :D

If she likes it and it works for her, then there is no point in her upgrading and you nagging her will just annoy her. Personally I wouldn't go with the iPhone anyway; I like Android.

If she likes it leave it alone. It's her phone and as long as it works for her then it's a good phone. The Iphone is not all that great anyway.

What Blackberry phone is she using? If she's comfortable with it, then maybe it's better to leave her be. But, you can let her borrow your phone once in a while (if you're using an iPhone) so that she could get a feel of what the iPhone offers. You could also show her the different reviews of the iPhone over the internet and show her the different apps and games available.

I would borrow her blackberry and go to work with it. Then, in the evening, you tell her it is broken because an airplane crashed on it while you were away.

Of course that's not true. Airplanes are scared of blackberrys.

My wife uses the blackberry and she won't get rid of it, even though I have told her a million times the Iphone is much better.

I don't think you can force someone to get rid of the phone unless it no longer works. One thing I have to ask you though. Does she like the BlackBerry brand or does she simply like the phone she's having now? I have a friend who would stick with the same brand no matter how good other brands are. The mobile phone brand is the reason people would go for it.

One main feature that people like on the blackberry is the BBM. Pretty cool to send messages across the world to anyone you know who has a blackberry, but I'm sure they have something similar for the iPhone and Android. Blackberrys have fallen off for the common person, but you still have business people using them. I don't like Blackberry personally, but sone people still have a use for it.

I don't see why she should have to change her phone, just because the phone isn't currently in fashion and older than one year. If she likes the phone, then there is really no reason to change it. Forcing her to change the phone is just horrible.