Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto
So I just got my Baron Lemon Energy Arms figuart and one of the hands does not stay on the wrist peg very well. The right hand that is used to hold the Sonic Arrow, in particular. Every other one of his hands can pop onto the wrist peg and stay on really nicely except for that one hand. How do I go about fixing this? It's really annoying because I'd really like for him to hold Sonic Arrow with his right hand and be able to play with it without the hand just slipping off. It doesn't pop in when I try to stick it into the peg like the other hands do. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Tendou -

If a hand joint doesn't fit into it's hole, try giving it a bit more width by adding something to it - sometimes a scrap of paper is enough to do it tastefully, without permanently messing up the figure. Scraps of paper are also easy to adjust. Still too loose? add another scrap, or fold the first one in half, reinsert. Want to use a different hand? Bye bye, scrap!

I worry about snapping things when I think about expanding them. A better fit is just a hair away from a too-tight fit.