How old are you the first time you played your first Final Fantasy game.

I remember back in 1987 when I was 7 years old I saw my uncle play Final Fantasy 1 and I decided to learn how to play it because unlike platformer games, I wont fall and die. I hate Mario and Sonic games because I don't have the coordination to cross obstacle courses. Final Fantasy 1 is an adventure where I can rename all characters. I love the fact it has dialogues and stories and I was so impressed with graphics. I knows its graphics is now dated in today's standards but for the 7 year old me it's the most impressive thing I ever seen. I am an old school fan but I do not hate the modern games as I play them too. I wish I can live forever so I can play all Final Fantasy games. I named My daughters Rinoa and Terra because of Final Fantasy series. Had I had a son, I would have named him Cloud.

Administrator
Staff member
I am 13 years old and My first game is VIII. After enjoying it I decided to play the games before it and I end up falling in love with the underrated gem VI. I am hoping the remake of VII will be a success because it could lead to a remake of VI.

Administrator
Staff member
My first game is Final Fantasy VII, I remember during those times I was so impressed with the then graphics since its the first 3d entry of the series.

I was 10 years old when I got my first game and that is Final Fantasy VIII and after loving that game I end up playing VII and VI. I played almost every sequel after it but I never played the spin offs.

Pug

I never played it as a kid, I just watch my brother play it. When my brother moves out to college, he left is old console and I get to play his old collection at age 16. I played most games of the series in one year so that's why I am able to catch up despite of my age. I never get to play 1 to 3 and the tactics spin offs.

I was like 8 years old, I just watch my brothers play. I had been playing eversince. Final Fantasy VII the original is my first game.

I had been playing ever since I can remember. As in I was a toddler when I watch my brothers play SNES. My first game is Final Fantasy 8 but I played the older games after that. Now suddenly I feel very old. I will keep on playing as long as the game will never go first person camera. I hate first person games.

I played my first fantasy game in 2000 when I was 15 years old. At that time , Final Fantasy IX was released. We could play it on Microsoft windows and used to spend the whole day playing it.

It was one of the few video games I had played and the story telling part of the game attracted me so much.