To be frank I have not been to theaters for quite long now. This is mainly because of busy life and work schedule. So I prefer watching it on my laptop. In laptop we can see the movies at our own convenience. We can pause and play it whenever we like. For watching movies in a theater we need to have dedicated time which is often not possible.

But you will never get the same theater experience by watching movies in your laptop or TV especially movies with amazing special effects. If I recollect it correctly it was around five months back I visited a theater last.

What is your favorite mode of watching movies and how often do you visit movie theaters?

I was in the theater last week when my wife and I watched Kung Fu Yoga. It is a Jackie Chan starrer. I can't say I'm a fan of Jackie Chan but I love his movies especially his humor. Movie tickets here are expensive so we are discerning when it comes to going to the cinema for a movie. Yes, we have a cable connection and there are lots of movies on tv but going to the theater is another experience, just like having a date with my wife.