Tech How often do you charge your phone?

Most days I can charge it once a day. Of course, if I need to be on my phone more than usual (like to do some work away from home), the battery runs down much faster. Then I might need to charge it a second or even a third time.

I charge it everyday, and it me thats a little too much. Its one of the disadvantages of using a smartphone is they use so many apps and things that battery life can never be too great. I'm thinking of investing in a phone with a similar battery size but smaller screen to see if it can last two days without charge.

I just got a new iPhone 6 a few weeks ago so I'm trying really hard not to charge it more than I have to. I was told that if you charge your phone too often that it ends up breaking a lot easier or parts of the phone start to not working. So I basically try to keep it on the charger until the second it gets to 100% and then I take it off until it's dead or close.

@celinejulietdcosta that's the phone I've got too and I have exactly the same issue. You can do so many things with a phone these days so I'm surprised they haven't come up with a way to make the battery last longer. Or maybe they have and they're not letting on!

Let's go on sharing God's given talents!
Well, I charge my phone around twice a day depending on my usage of it. When I'm just at home, I just do calls and text messages. But when I am going somewhere else and I use it to play games or just listen to music, I charge it twice on those days.

My smart phone is a gas guzzler. It goes lowbatt after using for 2 hours. It is inconvenient so I bought 2 extra batteries. Now I can use it for a longer period of time since I can change batteries while charging the other battery. I have asked other smart phone users and they have the same problem with the consumption of power.