Tech How often do you charge your phone?

I think smartphones are the coolest technology that exist in this world, but we cannot avoid the fact that we still have to charge them in order to use. How often do you charge your phone?

It depends on how much time do I spend on my smartphone. I usually charge it between 1 to 2 days for a normal use, which I often use it to check my e-mails, Web browsing, and more. I still have to charge my smartphone quite often although it has a large battery capacity.

I have to charge mine like several times a day if I am actually using it from time to time. If I am not using it at all the whole day, I still need to charge it once a day at the bare minimum. I don't know what is sucking so much battery out of it, but it is constantly updating apps in the background. I think I need to disable all the auto updates or something, since I really don't have that many apps on my phone as a whole. I also have stuff like GPS turned off and a battery saving app running.

I charge my phone only once a week. It's an old Nokia device and it doesn't need much charging. It's battery can last for a pretty long time.

I thought that I charged mine once every three days, but there's a similar topic that got me wondering and paying attention, and it turns out that my phone can last for a whopping eight days...if I don't use it for anything. Maybe once every three days was back when the life connected to my phone (social, business) was more active. I can believe having to charge a phone more than once a day, too! New models have so many features and a screen full of colors and movements, that's got to sap a lot of energy.

I charge mine everyday, though I could probably get away with charging it every two days. It really depends on how much I've been using it, and what I was doing on it. I also have a car charger for it, so I can run my GPS and not have to worry about my phone dying.

I use my smartphone occasionally during the day, I only have to charge it every night and it charges up very fast, my phone only needs to be connected for one and a half our and it's charged, ready to last another day!

Once a day for me. :) My rule of thumb is when I recharge (sleep), my smartphone recharges. :p

Even if my phone's battery is 70-80% full, I'll recharge it to prevent any nasty surprises during the day! (especially if I unexpectedly had to use my phone intensely that day)

When at all possible, I actually keep my smartphone plugged in. If I had to say, I actually charge my smartphone approximately every two days or so. The key is that I want to avoid unnecessary charge and discharge cycles as it tends to make your battery last longer between replacements. When I do have my phone off of the charger, I disable as many background services and programs as possible to get the maximum time possible off of a charge.

I think smartphones are the coolest technology that exist in this world, but we cannot avoid the fact that we still have to charge them in order to use. How often do you charge your phone?
I think I over charge my phone, also my kids are always on it either playing games or watching show box. The charge does not last long. Speaking of which I need to charge my phone right now.